Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A defensive tackle killed my parents, ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A defensive tackle killed my parents, ok?

Can we stop talking about it already?

It's all your fault - we haven't drafted d-line in 25 years because of you. Errr, actually I meant that the ones that we have drafted busted out. Either way, it's your fault.

Comment

bwhaha....awesome

Comment

Says the guy that shows up for the first day of the draft in short-shorts....

Comment

Great draft, so far, Pat.

Keep it up!

Top priority now is for BPA to converge with DT.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpatFan View Post
            Says the guy that shows up for the first day of the draft in short-shorts....
            Would you rather he show up at his own office in a straightjacket?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Bowlen View Post
              Can we stop talking about it already?
              wb

Comment

Pat - why did you allow us to draft this trash?

3 78 Mark Campbell DT Florida
                1 28 Trevor Pryce DT Clemson
                4 101 Jerry Johnson DT Florida State
                3 96 Dorsett Davis DT Mississippi State
                7 231 Monsanto Pope DT Virginia
                4 114 Nick Eason DT Clemson
                4 121 Marcus Thomas DT Florida
                5 148 Carlton Powell DT Virginia Tech

Comment

Trevor Pryce = trash?

You are kidding, right?

Comment

If you would have told me before the draft that we'd be rolling into round four without even glancing at a DT, I wouldn't have believed you, and if I did, I would have face palmed and wondered WTH. But then I wouldn't have known then that instead of a DT, we ended up with the best SAM linebacker out there, an athletic, ball-hawkin' Free Safety with bonafide football instincts, a nasty, versitile offensive lineman with a mean streak as big as his own wing span who is known for his discipline in locating blitzes and finishing blocks, and an instinctive young middle linebacker known for his tenacity and ability to get after the ball...

This is some exciting stuff. And the common denominator is this: every one of these guys are known for both their football intincts AND emotional leadership. These are football players. John went out and drafted a bunch of guys who approach the game with the same kind of fire to compete and win as he has.

This is some exciting stuff.

Comment

Sup.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                        Trevor Pryce = trash?

You are kidding, right?
                        He wasn't supposed to be lumped into that. Just wondering why Pat never drafted, or allowed us to draft, any DT's in 25 years.....according to Footsteps.

But apparently we did draft some DT's and most of them busted out - and, that's still Pats fault. Or something like that, still trying to figure all this out.

Comment

Hah that picture is great

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                            If you would have told me before the draft that we'd be rolling into round four without even glancing at a DT, I wouldn't have believed you, and if I did, I would have face palmed and wondered WTH. But then I wouldn't have known then that instead of a DT, we ended up with the best SAM linebacker out there, an athletic, ball-hawkin' Free Safety with bonafide football instincts, a nasty, versitile offensive lineman with a mean streak as big as his own wing span who is known for his discipline in locating blitzes and finishing blocks, and an instinctive young middle linebacker known for his tenacity and ability to get after the ball...

This is some exciting stuff. And the common denominator is this: every one of these guys are known for both their football intincts AND emotional leadership. These are football players. John went out and drafted a bunch of guys who approach the game with the same kind of fire to compete and win as he has.

This is some exciting stuff.
                            Don't forget - all are potential first day starters!

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                              Sup.

I'm glad someone else got a screen shot, too. It is my current background.

Comment

Working...
                              X