Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos scripted first 18 plays against Chiefs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    On most forums, thread necro'ing can be a bannable offense. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
    Suck me, beautiful.

    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    neg reps for RhymesayersDU!! Mob attack. Hurt him where it matters.
    Ya got me!!!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      There is a reason neither of these douches are HC's.

      I do wish Haley or Romeo were still coaching the Chef's though.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        There is a reason neither of these douches are HC's.

        I do wish Haley or Romeo were still coaching the Chef's though.
        And we stil wish Josh was your HC. He was the bestest evah!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by KCStud View Post
          And we stil wish Josh was your HC. He was the bestest evah!
          yeah I bet you do.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by KCStud View Post
            And we stil wish Josh was your HC. He was the bestest evah!
            Just like we both wish Al Davis was still walking the Raiders halls.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              Can somebody provide a caption for this picture I forgot why Haley was upset

              Comment


              • #52
                I think we ran the damn score up on them, but I might be wrong. And seeing McD again and his stupid ass pushed up hoodie sleeves makes me want to kick something.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  I think we ran the damn score up on them, but I might be wrong. And seeing McD again and his stupid ass pushed up hoodie sleeves makes me want to kick something.
                  He was probably mad Tebow came in and threw a TD pass when the Broncos were up big.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Haley was upset because A) We ran up the score
                    B) Rumors had begun swirling that McDaniels and his staff were video taping opponents walk throughs so Haley naturally figured that was how they got beaten so badly

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I hate mcdaniels but Soreass Haley is pretty funny.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Lolad View Post
                        Can somebody provide a caption for this picture I forgot why Haley was upset
                        JMCD- "please shake my hand, I promised I washedit after masturbating durng halftime"
                        HALEY- "no, instead you can pull my finger and i will fart in your general direction, you tiny brained wiper of belichiks bottom"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          JMCD- "please shake my hand, I promise I washed it after masturbating durng halftime"
                          HALEY- "no, instead you can pull my finger and i will fart in your general direction, you tiny brained wiper of belichiks bottom"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X