mCd 49er Post Game Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    I like how you try to make this thread less about mCd and his body language and more about me.
    Excellent topic avoidance. Take responsibility for your actions, don't try to change the subject.

"You guys are fan police and brownshirts!" "Don't call me names!" Blah blah blah blah mother****ing blah.

Same ol' ****. Gene Krantz would be ashamed of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
      Myth. Here is the 2010 Josh McDaniels:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
      That was week one, anything from when the latest 4 game losing streak started?

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
        Hard to answer that steven. My answer is I don't know. Weak, but that's all I have.
        That is a fair answer.

Comment

I am officially in the twighlight zone. Cito is the only one making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
            My two biggest fears after the last two weeks are that McDaniels has:

a. Lost the team
            and
            b. No clue how to fix things.

Those pictures do nothing to dissuade me from thinking otherwise.
            How would he have any clue how to fix anything? In his coaching CAREER has he ever faced anything like this? No.

The military folks on the board will get a kick out of this...but McD saying he can fix this would be like a 2LT walking in and saying 'In my experience'

Comment

Gene is a troll.
              Booooring.

Comment

That was week one, anything from when the latest 4 game losing streak started?
                Why? Is there anything from last year when we were losing? As far as I can tell, all of McD's crazed rants last year happened during or after games we won.

There is zero evidence to support the belief that McD is acting ANY different on the sidelines or in the post game pressers this year as opposed to last year during and after losses.

Comment

Bean you show me that you live in your own little world.

Orton is clutch. McDaniels was fired up during the Raidrers game.

Arguing is a waste of time.

You win.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco View Post
                    This place is out of control.
                    it's been out of control for two years....it's had so many meltdowns, it's in a steady molten state now.

Comment

Bumping for the benefit of our new mCd troll. One of my best threads ever.

Guessing he pulls the old CiDtL play when they get down a couple scores.

Comment

This was the game he cheated in too. Cheat and still lose. Broncos knew all of singletarys first 15 scripted plays in the first half. Singletary adjusted in the 2nd half while McDummy crapped his pants and looked pathetic.

Comment

Can you believe that I was getting neg reps for calling McDumba$$ out for his BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            This was the game he cheated in too. Cheat and still lose. Broncos knew all of singletarys first 15 scripted plays in the first half. Singletary adjusted in the 2nd half while McDummy crapped his pants and looked pathetic.
                            You forgot something Big. He cheated and lose to the 49ers 3 String qb . I absolutley hate this Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High 81 View Post
                              You forgot something Big. He cheated and lose to the 49ers 3 String qb . I absolutley hate this Guy.
                              Well to be fair we had a 3rd string QB too

Comment

Bumping for the benefit of our new mCd troll. One of my best threads ever.

Guessing he pulls the old CiDtL play when they get down a couple scores.
                                lmao!......thanks for hanging tough on this thread.

**** YOU MCDANIELS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X