mCd 49er Post Game Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
    i dont think hes lost the team, but B may be a very viable option. ever had a teacher that no matter what they did, no one in the class knew what was going on? (i have that right now) it can just be they dont know what to do differently so they hammer away at the sme thing constantly.
    I agree. I dont think he has lost the team or they have quit on him. But I do think they are lost. I think they are wandering in the wilderness and I pray it doesnt take 40 years to come out of this funk.

Comment

no intensity? that seems like the absolute least of this teams issues, they are playing very hard. they are making mistakes, stupid mistakes with penalties and little things goign wrong that add up at the end of the game.
      Raiders 59
      Broncos 14

What was that you were saying about intensity?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncomutt View Post
        Raiders 59
        Broncos 14

What was that you were saying about intensity?
        i didnt say anything about the score, and iw as talking about the 49ers game. the raiders game was a disaster. go back and watch the 49ers game, the game the season was hinged on, the team played their ass off, just didnt come through due to a ton of reasons.

Comment

i didnt say anything about the score, and iw as talking about the 49ers game. the raiders game was a disaster. go back and watch the 49ers game, the game the season was hinged on, the team played their ass off, just didnt come through due to a ton of reasons.
          I know what game you were talking about.

Our season hinged on a non-divisional NFC match-up?

Comment

I know what game you were talking about.

Our season hinged on a non-divisional NFC match-up?
            yea, pretty much. at that point, we had to win 7/9 games to get to the same record that cheifs would have with 5/10 wins.

now this team is 2-6, and basically needs to win out for a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Any one at that level is a competitor, these guys work hard and this job is tough and consumes their lives.

Would you agree his body language and how he handles his team in game is totally different than last year's "we're just trying to win a fing game" and victory lap?
              Hard to answer that steven. My answer is I don't know. Weak, but that's all I have.

Comment

Originally posted by mkporter View Post
                Yeah, I feel the same way about a lot of the people who post here.
                Then you should probably leave and never come back.

Comment

yea, pretty much. at that point, we had to win 7/9 games to get to the same record that cheifs would have with 5/10 wins.

now this team is 2-6, and basically needs to win out for a shot.
                  I appreciate your passion Tsi, and I'm not trying to rob you of it. Honestly.

But the Broncos pretty much **** all over any "We're fighting the good fight" arguments with the Raiders debacle, followed by a loss to one of the few teams that may actually be worse than us.

We have a coach that relentlessly chews players out one year, then stands impotently on the sidelines the next.

In 30 years of watching the NFL, that level of Bi-Polar coaching is new to me.

Comment

We have a coach that relentlessly chews players out one year, then stands impotently on the sidelines the next.

In 30 years of watching the NFL, that level of Bi-Polar coaching is new to me.
                    Myth. Here is the 2010 Josh McDaniels:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                      Myth. Here is the 2010 Josh McDaniels:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0Pe7f-UHYs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
                      Heh, I was waiting for that.

That little tantrum equals all the fire he spewed forth last season? Bloggers and sportswriters have failed to pick up on that little 90 second tirade that equals all of last year?

Oh, and can you show me a scene of the riot act he read to the players during the Raiders game? The divisional rival on our home turf? Surely he was chewing people out for that.

You'll need more than 1 ninety second clip to match last year Bean.

But by all means, keep telling us he hasn't stood quietly on the sidelines during an ass whooping.

Comment

I appreciate your passion Tsi, and I'm not trying to rob you of it. Honestly.

But the Broncos pretty much **** all over any "We're fighting the good fight" arguments with the Raiders debacle, followed by a loss to one of the few teams that may actually be worse than us.
                        the raiders game was a joke, no one is disputing that. but to say the players quit after WATCHING the 49ers game, not just looking at scoreboard, is crazy.

Comment

I'm betting we get to see one of these pics on an episode of Lie to Me one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                            Then you should probably leave and never come back.
                            I love how you invite everyone that doesn't agree with you to leave than complain about the "Fan Police"

This must be your house.

TJ change the name to Orange Jester Hole

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                              TJ change the name to Orange Jester Hole
                              I'm fairly certain I wouldn't visit that site.

Comment

Oh, and can you show me a scene of the riot act he read to the players during the Raiders game? The divisional rival on our home turf? Surely he was chewing people out for that.

You'll need more than 1 ninety second clip to match last year Bean.

But by all means, keep telling us he hasn't stood quietly on the sidelines during an ass whooping.
                                Well, if this is the argument, then technically you have already lost. Last year, all his sideline "episodes" occurred while we were winning or after we had won a game. Not games where we were actually losing.

Unless you can come up with a McD freak out when we were getting our @sses kicked in 2009, then why would I need to find one for this year?

Oh, and the season is only half over BTW. His sideline freakout last year against the OLine didn't occur until Thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                                X