• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two biggest fears after the last two weeks are that McDaniels has:

a. Lost the team
    and
    b. No clue how to fix things.

Those pictures do nothing to dissuade me from thinking otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
      My two biggest fears after the last two weeks are that McDaniels has:

a. Lost the team
      and
      b. No clue how to fix things.

Those pictures do nothing to dissuade me from thinking otherwise.
      i dont think hes lost the team, but B may be a very viable option. ever had a teacher that no matter what they did, no one in the class knew what was going on? (i have that right now) it can just be they dont know what to do differently so they hammer away at the sme thing constantly.

Comment

To be fair, it's not like any NFL coach would look/behave any differently, aside from Mike Singletary. And he's a ****ing idiot.

However, this isn't the Denver McDaniels's, and frankly it's ridiculous for some to keep accusing people who are pissed at how things are going (a totally reasonable response, I'd say) of having an agenda unrelated to Broncos' success.

Losing eats away at a fan's good faith. Not just losing, but how you lose and the process along the way.

Thank you, and good night.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
          Calling out people as brownshirts and "fan police," but you're TOTALLY not about right or wrong.

An excellent argument. Your actual posts say otherwise, but why not go full retard?
          I like how you try to make this thread less about mCd and his body language and more about me.

Comment

I feel bad for him and I don't even like him. I really think Pat gave him too much power.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncomutt View Post
              He's not the same fiery, fist pumping, mid-season victory lap, "we own you" type coach* he was a year ago. That's just fact and they don't like it.

I'm not the only one who's noticed the change either.

From F-bombs to silent surrender
              Classic.

People are STILL bagging on McD for that celebration after the Pats game last year. And now they're bagging on him for NOT celebrating like that this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanie View Post
                In a MHR fanpost this morning I was reminded of a Teddy Roosevelt quote I used to have framed in my office... and it seems appropriate with all these people making fun of McD's demeanor immediately after such a bitter loss:

“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.” - Theodore Roosevelt
                Excellent quotation. Should be on the locker room door.
                Last edited by Cito Pelon; 11-01-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                  Classic.

People are STILL bagging on McD for that celebration after the Pats game last year. And now they're bagging on him for NOT celebrating like that this year.
                  He looks like his soul has been broken.

You don't ever want a leader who gets too high or too down. Early last year he was too high and now he looks way down.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    I like how you try to make this thread less about mCd and his body language and more about me.
                    Yes, only on the internet can you be lambasted and hung out to dry for having a differing opinion about a sports team.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                      Classic.

Bag on the coach* for doing a victory lap, then going 3-8 the rest of the way.

Bag on the coach* for continuing those ways into the next season to the tune of 2-6, and suddenly looking like a lost puppy along the way.

Didn't realize you supported such a manic coach*.

Yah, I stand by my statement.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        He looks like his soul has been broken.

You don't ever want a leader who gets too high or too down. Early last year he was too high and now he looks way down.
                        Don't make me laugh. Your soul may be broken, but McD is a competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                          i dont think hes lost the team,
                          I hope you are right and we will see coming out of the bye. It just seems the team is not playing with any intensity and that they are just trying to get through the year.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post
                            I hope you are right and we will see coming out of the bye. It just seems the team is not playing with any intensity and that they are just trying to get through the year.
                            no intensity? that seems like the absolute least of this teams issues, they are playing very hard. they are making mistakes, stupid mistakes with penalties and little things goign wrong that add up at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                              Don't make me laugh. Your soul may be broken, but McD is a competitor.
                              Any one at that level is a competitor, these guys work hard and this job is tough and consumes their lives.

Would you agree his body language and how he handles his team in game is totally different than last year's "we're just trying to win a fing game" and victory lap?

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                                no intensity? that seems like the absolute least of this teams issues, they are playing very hard. they are making mistakes, stupid mistakes with penalties and little things goign wrong that add up at the end of the game.
                                They came out flat for the 1st half of the San Fran game. Had Lloyd not sparked and came to life they would not have been in the game.

I was hoping to see them come out and take command of the game early after getting embarrassed at home but they seemed to let the game come to them rather than dictate the pace.

I would say that mCd seems to be a guy who wants to wait, be patient and find a flaw then attack the flaw over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X