mCd 49er Post Game Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Once again an ex-brownshirt dictating what he thinks is going on.

Maybe you would be happier if I captured pictures of a Spags presser since your such a Spags fan of late?
    You really have been reduced to being a troll, man. You used to be more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
      You really have been reduced to being a troll, man. You used to be more interesting.
      Vintage popps, reverting to name calling. Don't turn around, there is no one left on the bandwagon.

The really sad thing about the screen shots is that they are not taken out of context in anyway. The pictures tell the whole story. I didn't even comment on them yet I have to defend implied theories.

Fact is it was an uncomfortable presser, something that is now commonplace, to go with 2 uncomfortable seasons of drama and embarassment.

Here is to hoping he doesn't lose the players and we get back to .500.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanie View Post
        I think that quote is appropriate in any walk of life when derision and mockery are heaped on someone who has experienced failure. There are a lot of people who sit on the sidelines and gleefully tear apart someone who is actually in the game and who has suffered defeat... whether it's business or football or whatever.

And no one "owns" that quote, it has been ubiquitous for many years...
        Hey, sign me up...I'd gladly take his spot in the arena. In fact, people much more qualified than I, will line up around the block to take his spot.

That qoute is more about those who never give up. I'm sure most NFL coaches would never give up....but, if they can't win...they should be and eventually are: FIRED!

Comment

Maybe you would be happier if I captured pictures of a Spags presser since your such a Spags fan of late?
          Can you produce even one recent example of me being a "Spags fan"?

Comment

I can appreciate the humor, Steven.

Thanks for this.

The pictures/screenshots are hilarious.

Somebody needs to make a McDaniels ventriloquist doll and start doing some comedy routines.

Comment

Vintage popps, reverting to name calling.
              You're calling people brownshirts and he's the one "reverting to name calling"?

Comment

Once again an ex-brownshirt dictating what he thinks is going on.

That's who should've been the ******* coach.

Comment

Looks like a leader.

Comment

Telling maybe I didn't post it to mock or laugh at him, I think you can tell what is going on just by the pictures with no audio. I noticed that in the Oakland loss and it was even worse last night.

I am sure it is one of the little things he can fix over the bye though.
                    Interesting thing is this isn't a "Caption This" thread. You just posted pictures of a coach* that looks lost. It's certainly got under the McD lovers skin though, yet they're just pictures of McD being McD.

He's not the same fiery, fist pumping, mid-season victory lap, "we own you" type coach* he was a year ago. That's just fact and they don't like it.

I'm not the only one who's noticed the change either.

From F-bombs to silent surrender: >>>

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ders_video.php

And don't let the "Fan Police" get you down. Plenty of people know you as a good poster and that you wouldn't be here this long if you ultimately didn't care. You're upset with the coach* and that's understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
                      nobody on this site revels in our losing, obviously
                      Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iight.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                        Can you produce even one recent example of me being a "Spags fan"?
                        Sorry I thought you said in another thread that mCd wasn't your first choice and that you really wanted Spags.

Maybe I had you confused with someone else who was trying to distance their support of mCd by trying to claim they really wanted Spags.

Some people here just want everyone to blindly support whomever the HC is and have no tolerance for anyone who questions the HC's moves and others just don't want to be wrong so when they are they try to distance themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncomutt View Post
                          Interesting thing is this isn't a "Caption This" thread. You just posted pictures of a coach* that looks lost. It's certainly got under the McD lovers skin though, yet they're just pictures of McD being McD.

He's not the same fiery, fist pumping, mid-season victory lap, "we own you" type coach* he was a year ago. That's just fact and they don't like it.

I'm not the only one who's noticed the change either.

From F-bombs to silent surrender: >>>

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ders_video.php

And don't let the "Fan Police" get you down. Plenty of people know you as a good poster and that you wouldn't be here this long if you ultimately didn't care. You're upset with the coach* and that's understandable.
                          Thanks man!

Someone gets the thread.

Your right, I didn't have to comment to get under the fan police's backs.

Comment

And some people would rather be right than root for their team. No explaining it, really, but that's the way it is.

Hey, you wanted to lump everyone together. Enjoy the lumps.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
                              And some people would rather be right than root for their team. No explaining it, really, but that's the way it is.

Hey, you wanted to lump everyone together. Enjoy the lumps.
                              I have been on most all of the game threads rooting for the team to win.

This thread wasn't about right or wrong, just body language.

Comment

I have been on most all of the game threads rooting for the team to win.

This thread wasn't about right or wrong, just body language.
                                Calling out people as brownshirts and "fan police," but you're TOTALLY not about right or wrong.

An excellent argument. Your actual posts say otherwise, but why not go full retard?

Comment

Working...
                                X