• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was coaching?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
      Remember those coaching rankings?

Well, we just got outcoached to **** and gone by Jack ****ing Del Rio.

Hell, imagine if he hadn't gifted us 7 points by going for it on 4th and 1 at their own 39. This would've been an even bigger punch in the nuts.

And forget the offense. We all know the OL would be weak today... our defense, the unit Josh has spent two years emphasizing being "bigger and more physical" was ****ing ABUSED today by not only a poor offense and MJD, but David Awful Garrard went 16/21

Yes. That's right. Garrad had a 76% completion percentage for a damn near perfect 150.5 QB rating.

This is the unit that won us half of our ****ing games last season while Kyle "Where's my Dick" Orton hit some sweet 6 yard slants and YAC screen plays to his best career season but a dick punch to Bronco fans across the nation.

But hey, Kyle has a year in the system, he's way better now.

Naturally, that was exposed... against a secondary sporting ballers like Sean ****ing Considine.

Can't wait till we play a real NFL team.

Sorry for the meltdown/rage, but this is bar none the most embarrassing loss I can remember. If we don't get this **** together and FAST cutthemdown will be 110% right about the potential of this season.
      You're over reacting

Comment

this is bar none the most embarrassing loss I can remember.
        Hah! Noob...

Comment

Melting down like a 16 year old teenage girl after one game. God I hate drama queens. How about we wait a few games before judging our team? Oh wait, that would require some of you guys to be rational people. Never mind then, carry on.

Comment

Broncos talent is average until that improves no coach will win alot. I'd love a gamebreaker out of the backfield. I'd love a young good physical DL. Enough young good physical DB's none of which we have right now.
            Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 09-12-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

They got worked, in Jacksonville. That tells you all you need to know.

Comment

TheReverend isn't built to watch games live people... his take of the game means as much as a baby's **** after getting breast fed.

Absolutely trash.

Comment

lol but losing to 34-10 to the Dolphins is ok.

Comment

Remember those coaching rankings?

Well, we just got outcoached to **** and gone by Jack ****ing Del Rio.

Hell, imagine if he hadn't gifted us 7 points by going for it on 4th and 1 at their own 39. This would've been an even bigger punch in the nuts.

And forget the offense. We all know the OL would be weak today... our defense, the unit Josh has spent two years emphasizing being "bigger and more physical" was ****ing ABUSED today by not only a poor offense and MJD, but David Awful Garrard went 16/21

Yes. That's right. Garrad had a 76% completion percentage for a damn near perfect 150.5 QB rating.

This is the unit that won us half of our ****ing games last season while Kyle "Where's my Dick" Orton hit some sweet 6 yard slants and YAC screen plays to his best career season but a dick punch to Bronco fans across the nation.

But hey, Kyle has a year in the system, he's way better now.

Naturally, that was exposed... against a secondary sporting ballers like Sean ****ing Considine.

Can't wait till we play a real NFL team.

Sorry for the meltdown/rage, but this is bar none the most embarrassing loss I can remember. If we don't get this **** together and FAST cutthemdown will be 110% right about the potential of this season.
                    Show some balls for once, Rev.
                    Last edited by Cito Pelon; 09-12-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Excuses are easy, apologists are even better.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                        You're over reacting
                        Doesn't he always...in fact doesn't the majority of this site...

Comment

I hear ya Rev, not a fun loss. They never are. But we had a far less than 100% Clady, no Harris, a rusty Moreno and Buckhalter, the untimely Beadles hold, the Buckhalter fumble, the McBean 30 yards in penalties in one drive, and brutal weather to deal with, among other things. Lots of excuses but this team just isn't talented enough to overcome all of those things. Far from our worst loss but definitely disappointing.

Comment

I just couldn't pick my jaw up off the floor when they called McBean for a second blatant face mask, especially when the guy was pretty much down. There were some ugly moments thats for sure. Orton is a bright spot.

Comment

Yea... the loss wasn't that embarrassing. We lost by a TD.

Kyle looked great.

We look like a team missing key players and making mistakes.

Really not all that shocking.

Comment

That's a certainty.

Point out something wrong though, please. I feel like I AM overreacting, but all of that is right, so I don't know why I'm overreacting.

Most disappointing game since 2005 AFCCG to me.
                                factor in all the preseason injuries - yes we were out of sync but that was to be expected

Moreno looked good considering not playing all preseason although he was thinking too much

O line needs cohesion, time will help immensely

Buck suffered from his fumble the rest of game

Orton is light years ahead of last season and will get better when the O line gels

WR deep deep deep

D is over thinking new coach syndrome.

Doom BIG LOSS

DJ had good second half

what cost us this game was special teams coverage what happened this was a strength last season.

McD needs to let go of pad plays (McBean) Josh was out of the game for 3 or 4 plays after the 2 face masks he needs to stay focused he should wait until Monday to unload on him.

I like this team we will be fine

defense not playing instinctively yet

Comment

Working...
                                X