Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Salute
    replied
    I don’t want “Jim” to be banned, I just want him to follow through on his word when he tearfully said he was leaving the Mane. Is it too much to ask for him to be a man of his word? Looks like it.

Leave a comment:

• gunns
    replied
    Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

So from the first post i made on this site, you acted like some stalker kid. Accusing me of being your pretend boyfriend. Now you are asking your mod to ban more people for you?

And you've been crying constantly since that first post over your girlfriend being banned and about being proven wrong. We don't have to ask if you're going to cry, we know it's a given. One reason some think you should be banned is you offer nothing. When someone gets your goat you post something new, but no less worthless. That's it. Kind of like Shane. Hmmmmm. Go to your own board, with Shane, and bore all of them.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane Hannity

yap, yap, yap...
    ^

Has no real friends on this forum.

Had to resort to creating an army of fake ones.

Sad!

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

lololololololol get him flipper!
    Exhorting yourself to stand up for yourself again?

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXVqvgrx-fFrCi6-7u8enbWYh_roU6DdorD43f-dsY7fGX9meKpjB5ApyOg&s.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	2651670

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post

So from the first post i made on this site, you acted like some stalker kid. Accusing me of being your pretend boyfriend. Now you are asking your mod to ban more people for you?

lololololololol get him flipper!

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

Yeah, at this point I think you either have to ban him or just rescind the rule against creating alternate accounts in order to circumvent a ban.

After all, what good is such a rule if it's not going to be enforced?

Team Shane's histrionics were amusing for a while, but now they're just sucking all the oxygen out of the forum, IMO.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. 15 posts per day. 100,501 posts of meme spam and crying about me.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied

I smell fear.
    Is this where you boo hoo for us and threaten to take your ball and go home again, little fella?

Leave a comment:

• JimtheFin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Just ban him already. He already tearfully said he was leaving the Mane, but never followed through. Help him keep his word. In general, I wouldn’t think that “new” posters should be given as much slack as longtime posters, particularly if they’re rival fans, but that’s just me.
    I smell fear.

Leave a comment:

• JimtheFin
    replied

Yeah, at this point I think you either have to ban him or just rescind the rule against creating alternate accounts in order to circumvent a ban.

After all, what good is such a rule if it's not going to be enforced?

Team Shane's histrionics were amusing for a while, but now they're just sucking all the oxygen out of the forum, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post
    Why Would Anyone Wish Death on The Greatest US President in History?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	97997382_10218938776888586_2521254070287597568_n.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	2648352

Leave a comment:

• MAGAMAN
    replied
    Why Would Anyone Wish Death on The Greatest US President in History?

Leave a comment:

• Blueflame
    replied
    Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

He'll be back. He's taken time away before, and ended up back here. And that's good. I like Chef. People act as if he's ignorant, but he says some smart, witty things. You just have to read a little under the surface.

I actually like most people here. Every person has good and bad things about their personalities. There are a very select few that really challenge you to discover what those good things are. But for the most part, we have decent, passionate posters (which, I think, is why we moderators stick around - we care about the place).
    Co-sign. (high-five, Dom -- good post!)

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied

I received a PM from Chef a couple weeks ago in which he informed me that he was done with the Orange Mane and had decided to bow out.
    He'll be back. He's taken time away before, and ended up back here. And that's good. I like Chef. People act as if he's ignorant, but he says some smart, witty things. You just have to read a little under the surface.

I actually like most people here. Every person has good and bad things about their personalities. There are a very select few that really challenge you to discover what those good things are. But for the most part, we have decent, passionate posters (which, I think, is why we moderators stick around - we care about the place).

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied

I received a PM from Chef a couple weeks ago in which he informed me that he was done with the Orange Mane and had decided to bow out.
    🍻

Leave a comment:

• Aztec Bronco
    replied
    The Chef went out guns blazing. Who’s going to cook up the victories around here now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X