Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonMexico View Post
    That's the page they're both on...scroll through and you'll find them.
    Every post has a specific URL. Provide them:

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
      Every post has a specific URL. Provide them:
      I did.

Quit with the act. You're quickly descending into Shillbot territory.

Comment

Just to reiterate the point of this thread - don't go anywhere near this line. You don't joke about it. You don't speculate about it. Just don't even mention it. We just edited a few posts that strayed much closer to the line than they should have. That's, undoubtedly, going to anger some of you - those that report posts not for the good of the Mane, but for purposes of revenge. Sorry. We decided the posts came close, but did not go over the line of what is acceptable. However, considering the sensitivity of the subject, we did the edits.

Don't do it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
          Just to reiterate the point of this thread - don't go anywhere near this line. You don't joke about it. You don't speculate about it. Just don't even mention it. We just edited a few posts that strayed much closer to the line than they should have. That's, undoubtedly, going to anger some of you - those that report posts not for the good of the Mane, but for purposes of revenge. Sorry. We decided the posts came close, but did not go over the line of what is acceptable. However, considering the sensitivity of the subject, we did the edits.

Don't do it anymore.
          Sounds like bull**** to me.

Did you all report it to the secret service like you should have according to liability or are you just covering your tracks?

Comment

Did you all report it to the secret service like you should have according to liability or are you just covering your tracks?
            Don't be an ass.

Comment

Take a week off and report it yourself. I'm done with you. You don't like the decision the entire group of moderators makes, you go somewhere else. You are not entitled to be here. You are here as a privilege from the site's owner. The site's owner is represented by a team of moderators. I kindly put up with your crap; but you push too far.

Come back with a better attitude, or it will be a month next time.
              Last edited by DomCasual; 02-02-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                Take a week off and report it yourself. I'm done with you. You don't like the decision the entire group of moderators makes, you go somewhere else. You are not entitled to be here. You are here as a privilege of the site's owner. The site's owner is represented by a team of moderators. I kindly put up with your crap; but you push too far.

Come back with a better attitude, or it will be a month next time.
                Thank you.

Comment

Thank you.
                  +1

Comment

Thank you.
                    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                    +1

hilarious, so this is where the two people who dont even like the broncos go to get people banned for posting in the pr section

Comment

• moRon's vacation was all his own doing, wee naif LINO bong-boy Shane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                        hilarious, so this is where the two people who dont even like the broncos go to get people banned for posting in the pr section
                        Questioning another forum member's fanhood - the last resort for the sophist.

Comment

• Well, mods?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...5&postcount=15

Comment

• Another chance, mods.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...45&postcount=3

Comment

• So this is what the politics forum has become. Liberals spending all hours of the day night, posting and complaining about everything and trying to get those they disagree with banned for any reason. The forum is just a joke and the mods should just delete the whole thing instead of this silly selective banning nonsense. You liberals are a bore and pathetic

Comment

• wgs isnt a liberal, he is a gorebitarian.

far worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X