Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
    No he's not. He voted against the legislation prohibiting it solely because that legislation made no provisions for the life/health of the mother. If that verbiage had been included, he most likely would have voted for it.
    QFT.

Setting the right-wing disinfo slingers straight is a full-time job.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
      Someone didn't look deep enough into the issue. Michelle Obama spent the better part of her husband's primary run sending letters to potential donors (me included) saying that her husband will make partial birth abortion legal and available and will always consider it a right and a necessity for the equal rights of women WITHOUT RESTRICTION. I still have the letter. Man, folks that voted for this guy sure didn't do their homework.
      If you deleted two words (partial birth) from your post, I'd find that totally believable. Of course, we both know that a president doesn't make laws (that's Congress's job) nor does he make determinations re: constitutionality of existing laws (that's the SC's job). So the point is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
        If you deleted two words (partial birth) from your post, I'd find that totally believable.
        Many of these idiots who supported McBush/Caribou Spice have a serious credibility problem insofar as so many of their claims about Obama were exposed as outright lies, fabrications, and distortions.

Comment

Nah, I've just seen lefties wish bad things on Bush and anyone associated with him, not death, but you know there are those that have done so. I remember the jokes about Cheney's heart condition and not exactly wishing for full recovery. So it goes both ways and isn't needed for either side. I just wish the liberals just didn't get upset when it happens to someone they like, which seems always the case.

Comment

Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
            Hey no problem. I don't ignore your posts either just was coming back at you. You know I have apologized too many times. But I also realized the issue is I shouldn't put myself in positions where I need to apologize. I went and erased all my stupid posts from election night. And privately and publically apologized to those involved. Thats the best I could do and I won't let it happen again.
            Alright get a room you 2

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
              Alright get a room you 2
              Now this here is a joke of a poster.

Get me a beer.

Comment

Alright get a room you 2

Comment

Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
                  Now this here is a joke of a poster.

Get me a beer.
                  asking a youth who is not of age to fetch you a beer I am 16 dammit

Comment

asking a youth who is not of age to fetch you a beer I am 16 dammit
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                      ..and against rendering any medical attention to babies who survive the abortion attempt. he's on record as wanting to let them die in a linen closet. kids say the darndest things sometimes.
                      Nominated for the stupidest post of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        You're a lying sack of sh*t.

Show me where I have ever wished any sort of physical harm on Bush.
                        You liberal clowns have done nothing but cheer the death of any conservative, or Republican for that matter...remember Tony Snow, Jerry Falwell?

You wrote some of the most hateful crap on here for eight years....

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                          If there is news driving the discussion, I don't have a problem with it.

Where I have a problem is when we start seeing this sort of thing:

"Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway because he's going to be shot in the head within a year - I'm just worried about Biden after that."

"Any guesses on how long it will be before Obama gets to see his 72 virgins..."

This is the sort of gutter politics that I would like to see this forum be above.
                          ...and yet just prior to this post someone admitted they speculated about Bush's assassination, but thought otherwise because of cheney waiting in the wings...and you're Ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                            dude, weren't you here for the Reagan and Ford attempts too?
                            Naw...those were just a few rambunctious kids out giving their dissenting opinions....

See, murder attempts on Republican presidents are silently rejoiced in the bizzarro world of liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                              You liberal clowns have done nothing but cheer the death of any conservative, or Republican for that matter...remember Tony Snow, Jerry Falwell?
                              I'll take that as a "no, I can't point to any instance where you ever wished physical harm (let alone assassination) on Bush."

Originally posted by errand View Post
                              You wrote some of the most hateful crap on here for eight years....

Pot/kettle/blackism of the year!

Comment

What ever happened to Liberals being the "bleeding heart" and "softee" party? Of course we don't wish harm. most of us are pacifists you fool! LMAO I love how the right skews things to make the lame point they are trying to make today. One day we are commies trying to give all the money to lazy poor people. The Next day we have ambitions on taking over the world and looking for the death of conservatives. Make up your minds.

Comment

Working...
                                X