Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Taco John View Post
    Don't do it.
    I have kids in my daughter's elementary school saying that Obama is going to be assisnated. They also say that Obama kills babies. These are 6 and 7 year-olds!! That's redneck texans for you.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Taco John View Post
      It's a legit topic maybe on another forum.

      On this one, I won't allow this sort of nonsense speculation to go unchecked. If an attempt is made on his life, or something in the news drives this topic, so be it. But someone just openly speculating that he's going to be assassinated doesn't serve anyone - and puts people (including yourself and this forum in general) at unecessary risk.
      I would have openly speculated of a GW assasination but there was always Cheney in the wings, and that would have been much worse. So I have bitten my tongue. January can't get here fast enough.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Atlas View Post
        I have kids in my daughter's elementary school saying that Obama is going to be assisnated. They also say that Obama kills babies. These are 6 and 7 year-olds!! That's redneck texans for you.
        Well he is for partial birth abortion..........I'm just saying.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
          TJ, this is from Newsweek today. I take it this kind of thing is okay to post (if not, feel free to delete it).


          If there is news driving the discussion, I don't have a problem with it.

          Where I have a problem is when we start seeing this sort of thing:

          "Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway because he's going to be shot in the head within a year - I'm just worried about Biden after that."

          "Any guesses on how long it will be before Obama gets to see his 72 virgins..."


          This is the sort of gutter politics that I would like to see this forum be above.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Dortoh View Post
            Well he is for partial birth abortion..........I'm just saying.
            ..and against rendering any medical attention to babies who survive the abortion attempt. he's on record as wanting to let them die in a linen closet. kids say the darndest things sometimes.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
              Has anyone who has posted in this thread called for the assassination of Bush. I don't think so and that wouldn't make anyone here hypocrites. No matter how bad you think a president is there are lines you never cross.
              Baja Did I quoted it , it's need this thread .. and no one started any threads calling for Obama or Bush to be ... they mentioned it in threads about other topics . Slow down and read ...


              Originally posted by baja
              Well they got the charges right. Now let him out and give him Bush's schedule.
              Last edited by TDmvp; 11-06-2008, 12:47 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                Thanks for that.

                I'm not aware of anyone cheering for Bush's death, but I would not condone or approve of such behavior.

                I lived through the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations, and I take that sh*t seriously.
                dude, weren't you here for the Reagan and Ford attempts too?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
                  read much ? Baja Did I quoted it , it's need this thread .. and no one started any threads calling for Obama or Bush to be ... they mentioned it in threads about other topics . Slow down and read ...
                  Well I generally ignore your political posts as they are crap. But I was referring to Assassin but thanks for posting.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    i never Ignore your post .
                    Last edited by TDmvp; 11-06-2008, 12:52 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      You are right I apologize too much. Just need to learn to keep my mouth shut. I can admit I make mistakes its no big deal.
                      Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-06-2008, 12:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        /truce ....

                        peace apa ... no point us fighting over something we both most likely on the same side .... i retract my statement ... at least you made EVERY attempt to fix it with those people in the president thread you was fighting with in the main forum ...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
                          /truce ....

                          peace apa ... no point us fighting over something we both most likely on the same side .... i retract my statement ... at least you made EVERY attempt to fix it with those people in the president thread you was fighting with in the main forum ...
                          Hey no problem. I don't ignore your posts either just was coming back at you. You know I have apologized too many times. But I also realized the issue is I shouldn't put myself in positions where I need to apologize. I went and erased all my stupid posts from election night. And privately and publically apologized to those involved. Thats the best I could do and I won't let it happen again.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ApaOps5 View Post
                            Hey no problem. I don't ignore your posts either just was coming back at you. You know I have apologized too many times. But I also realized the issue is I shouldn't put myself in positions where I need to apologize. I went and erased all my stupid posts from election night. And privately and publically apologized to those involved. Thats the best I could do and I won't let it happen again.
                            i respect for you for the fact when there is a chance you are are wrong , you own it , unlike many on both sides here ... we all have are flaws , knowing they are there and trying to better ourselves is all that matters ....

                            tis no biggy man ,

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Dortoh View Post
                              Well he is for partial birth abortion..........I'm just saying.
                              No he's not. He voted against the legislation prohibiting it solely because that legislation made no provisions for the life/health of the mother. If that verbiage had been included, he most likely would have voted for it.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                                No he's not. He voted against the legislation prohibiting it solely because that legislation made no provisions for the life/health of the mother. If that verbiage had been included, he most likely would have voted for it.
                                Someone didn't look deep enough into the issue. Michelle Obama spent the better part of her husband's primary run sending letters to potential donors (me included) saying that her husband will make partial birth abortion legal and available and will always consider it a right and a necessity for the equal rights of women WITHOUT RESTRICTION. I still have the letter. Man, folks that voted for this guy sure didn't do their homework.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X