Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

If he's banned, it's the textbook example of addition by subtraction.
    You're nothing more than a drive-by troll whose contributions to the forum amount to little more than the tRump apologetics we already get from Shane and his replicant army 24/7.

If you were to disappear tomorrow, I doubt anyone would notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

He is stockpiling the memes. When he comes back, I'm glad I won't see them. 8)
      Putting someone on ignore + still continuing to obsess over them = confirmation of a direct hit.

Those memes must have really left a mark on your snowflake psyche.

Comment

• Welcome back, LA! Hey, where’s your obligatory thread crying about the ban? Oh wait, that’s something that only snowflakes like Shane Hannity and strafen do. 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
          Welcome back, LA! Hey, where’s your obligatory thread crying about the ban? Oh wait, that’s something that only snowflakes like Shane Hannity and strafen do. 😆
          Gracias, amigo.

I thought about crying for half a second, and then I remembered I was a guest in someone else's house.

Que Sera, Sera.

Comment

• Says alot that he is unbanned and Shane is still banned. Meanwhile leftists tell black posters on this site "You Aint Black"
            Last edited by JimtheFin; 06-18-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

You're nothing more than a drive-by troll whose contributions to the forum amount to little more than the tRump apologetics we already get from Shane and his replicant army 24/7.

If you were to disappear tomorrow, I doubt anyone would notice.
              Looking at your posts. You spammed the forum with 30 posts for 4 hours this morning. If you were to die tomorrow, i doubt anyone would notice, except for the posters here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane
                Says alot that he is unbanned and Shane is still banned. Meanwhile leftists tell black posters on this site "You Aint Black"
                "Shane is still banned."

L0L!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane Hannity

Looking at your posts. You spammed the forum with 30 posts for 4 hours this morning.
                  "Anything I don't like is spam."

Originally posted by Shane Hannity
                  If you were to die tomorrow, i doubt anyone would notice, except for the posters here.
                  Still aggrieved over losing your "right" to falsely accuse people of abusing children?

Poor little creepy, maladjusted troll.

Comment

• Get him Rover!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimtheFin View Post
                      Says alot that he is unbanned and Shane is still banned. Meanwhile leftists tell black posters on this site "You Aint Black"
                      No sht. Shane's ban was longer because he has been banned more times in the past than MAGAMAN has. BTW --- you do realize that half (or more) of your posts on this forum are in violation of forum rules against calling out the moderator team in the open forum? Not only is this an actionable transgression -- your complaints also fall on deaf ears, as we're increasingly disinclined to pay any attention whatsoever to you. I know. Your response will be more whining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Probably Chef Luigi and LABF since they haven't posted in over a week.
                        I received a PM from Chef a couple weeks ago in which he informed me that he was done with the Orange Mane and had decided to bow out.

Comment

I received a PM from Chef a couple weeks ago in which he informed me that he was done with the Orange Mane and had decided to bow out.
                          Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

No sht. Shane's ban was longer because he has been banned more times in the past than MAGAMAN has. BTW --- you do realize that half (or more) of your posts on this forum are in violation of forum rules against calling out the moderator team in the open forum? Not only is this an actionable transgression -- your complaints also fall on deaf ears, as we're increasingly disinclined to pay any attention whatsoever to you. I know. Your response will be more whining.
                            Just ban him already. He already tearfully said he was leaving the Mane, but never followed through. Help him keep his word. In general, I wouldn’t think that “new” posters should be given as much slack as longtime posters, particularly if they’re rival fans, but that’s just me.

Comment

Wow, the Mane just got a lot more coherent and sane. Now we just need to convince DB to take his ball and go home too. 👍🏻

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

Just ban him already. He already tearfully said he was leaving the Mane, but never followed through. Help him keep his word. In general, I wouldn’t think that “new” posters should be given as much slack as longtime posters, particularly if they’re rival fans, but that’s just me.
                                Yeah, at this point I think you either have to ban him or just rescind the rule against creating alternate accounts in order to circumvent a ban.

After all, what good is such a rule if it's not going to be enforced?

Team Shane's histrionics were amusing for a while, but now they're just sucking all the oxygen out of the forum, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X