Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't control what I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Minion View Post
      How about wishing he gets COVID-19 and because if his/her(future female equivalent of trump, think Hilary for the trumpturds) demographic wish he/her is in the losing side of the survival probability? A virus assassination in other words?
      Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
      if trump is found guilty of treason and they hang him for treason, will they be allowed to post on the mane ?
      asking for a friend.
      and 10 conservatives got banned for saying biden is a pedophile....while slavemaster libs get to post **** like this...

Comment

• Originally posted by LockedIn View Post

and 10 conservatives got banned for saying biden is a pedophile....while slavemaster libs get to post **** like this...
        Name the "10 conservatives" who "got banned". 'Cause I count five; three of them for a whole week!!! Oh, the injustice!!

(unbelievable that there's still sniveling going on nearly 3 weeks later... *eyeroll*)

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

Name the "10 conservatives" who "got banned". 'Cause I count five; three of them for a whole week!!! Oh, the injustice!!

(unbelievable that there's still sniveling going on nearly 3 weeks later... *eyeroll*)
          And now, some traditional liberals are banned, as well.

Oh, the humanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

And now, some traditional liberals are banned, as well.

Oh, the humanity!
            Ha, Ha. Who was these people? I haven't been around but a few minutes the last few days.
            Last edited by GreatBronco16; 06-22-2020, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• This has become a **** hole country. No wonder so many of the sites original fans/posters have left the mane. It is being run by a bunch of bitch ass posters with nothing going on in their life but hate of other humans. I have never seen so many pussies not being able to get over an elected official in my life. I will apologize to you for the President, no go play with your puppies and take your well earned time out in your protected space. What a bunch of ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                This has become a **** hole country. No wonder so many of the sites original fans/posters have left the mane. It is being run by a bunch of bitch ass posters with nothing going on in their life but hate of other humans. I have never seen so many pussies not being able to get over an elected official in my life. I will apologize to you for the President, no go play with your puppies and take your well earned time out in your protected space. What a bunch of ****s.
                Love you too!!! Hope to see you in the tailgate lot again sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Ha, Ha. Who was these people? I've haven't been around but a few minutes the last few days.
                  They're taking their punishment and not whining about it, unlike poor wee naif LINO bong boy and his "many" allies.

Comment

• Come on, who were they?......

Comment

• Probably Chef Luigi and LABF since they haven't posted in over a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Probably Chef Luigi and LABF since they haven't posted in over a week.
                        Well they are both on ignore for me but tell me that LAPredator, the poster that thinks his shlt don't stink, didn't get banned.

Comment

• Um, what?

Comment

• All these people getting suspensions and here i sit. Minding my own business and not insulting anyone. Who woulda thunk?
                            Last edited by Guess Who; 06-17-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                              Probably Chef Luigi and LABF since they haven't posted in over a week.
                              If he's banned, it's the textbook example of addition by subtraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicago_Bronco View Post

If he's banned, it's the textbook example of addition by subtraction.
                                He is stockpiling the memes. When he comes back, I'm glad I won't see them. 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X