Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB16 is really hurt that poor wee naif LINO bong boy got a well-deserved ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

So you come to this thread, find a post on page 2 from 2011 that talks about "short dlcks" quote it, then reference another poster? And you wonder why someone would say you were in Thailand on a sex vacation with "pre teen girls". Maybe they should have said boys instead since you and your pall Wagszy love to talk about and mention other peoples' dlcks. I mean damn man.
      One comment is smack talk.

The other is a criminal accusation.

Do I need to write this in crayon for your dumb ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

One comment is smack talk.

The other is a criminal accusation.

Do I need to write this in crayon for your dumb ass?
        Oh no I get it. You like to talk about and look at small dlcks. Message heard loud and clear. I guess that's why you and Wiggles are such good friends. Yall have so many little things in common.

Comment

Oh no I get it. You like to talk about and look at small dlcks. Message heard loud and clear. I guess that's why you and Wiggles are such good friends. Yall have so many little things in common.
          No, you don’t get it.

Smack talk and falsely accusing someone of a serious crime are two different things.

No matter how desperate you are to defend your BF Spicoli.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            trump could not pass an 8th grade history exam or geography quiz.
            He cannot sight a single verse from scripture or a poem that wasn't a bar room limerick.

...and until recently he had no idea you could not put a dissinfectant inside a human body.
            the stable genius MIT nephew !
            bump !

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

No, you don’t get it.

Smack talk and falsely accusing someone of a serious crime are two different things.

No matter how desperate you are to defend your BF Spicoli.

Comment

So you come to this thread, find a post on page 2 from 2011 that talks about "short dlcks" quote it, then reference another poster? And you wonder why someone would say you were in Thailand on a sex vacation with "pre teen girls". Maybe they should have said boys instead since you and your pall Wagszy love to talk about and mention other peoples' dlcks. I mean damn man.
                Exactly. And they are bragging about banning ShaneFalco for 2 weeks. Its exposing.

Comment

• Someone's smitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                    Someone's smitten.
                    Someone's guilty.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	121
Size:	202.0 KB
ID:	2619456

Comment

• are we allowed to speculate about trump injecting bleach into himself ?

Comment

• what about assassinating black people, is that ok ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

you are ****ing filth !

Comment

• if trump is found guilty of treason and they hang him for treason, will they be allowed to post on the mane ?
                              asking for a friend.

Comment

• How about wishing he gets COVID-19 and because if his/her(future female equivalent of trump, think Hilary for the trumpturds) demographic wish he/her is in the losing side of the survival probability? A virus assassination in other words?

Comment

Working...
                                X