Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculating presidential assassination is unacceptable.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
    BTW folks, the Mod team has dropped the hammer on Chef for his lightning bolt talk about our current sitting president. Be careful out there.......
    Lol small world.

Comment

BTW folks, the Mod team has dropped the hammer on Chef for his lightning bolt talk about our current sitting president. Be careful out there.......
      About time. I've seen him comment a couple times wishing death on OUR PRESIDENT plus his terrible football takes and he spams with same drivel over and over. Great Job

Comment

Was wondering why the forum has been 10x more readable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

About time. I've seen him comment a couple times wishing death on OUR PRESIDENT plus his terrible football takes and he spams with same drivel over and over. Great Job

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

He wants you to spend that money he sent you wisely.

Comment

1. I don't qualify, i.e., I'm above the cap.
              2. I don't need the money.
              3. No less an economic genius than Garcia Bronco assured me that, even if I were to receive a stimulus check, it would just mean the government was returning my own money to me.

Comment

^

L0L!

First, let’s look at what we know about Trump’s fans. They are far less likely to have a college degree than those partial to other Republican presidential candidates, and they also make less than $50,000 annually.

Comment

• Trump, The Pope, Biden, Bernie, Jeff Bezos, and a 5th grader were on an airplane. Suddenly the pilot and copilot come out the door with parachutes on and throw 5 more down saying, "We are going down Jump soon if you want to live", then they open the door and bale out.
                  The Pope grabs one and says "I am the father of the world's lost children, I must be saved." And he jumps out.
                  Biden and Bernie meanwhile put on two more and say "we are needed too." And they jump.
                  Trump throws a pack over his shoulder and says, "I'm the smartest man in America. I should have been first." And he dives out.
                  Bezos looks at the kid and says, "Young man, I think we are gonna have to tie you onto me using our belts and one of these seat belts."
                  The kid puts on his own parachute and says, "It's okay, the Smartest man in America just took my school bag."

Comment

• trump could not pass an 8th grade history exam or geography quiz.
                    He cannot sight a single verse from scripture or a poem that wasn't a bar room limerick.

...and until recently he had no idea you could not put a dissinfectant inside a human body.
                    the stable genius MIT nephew !
                    Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 04-26-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

well that was fun while it lasted, back to an unreadable forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

well that was fun while it lasted, back to an unreadable forum.
                        I think when they banned him, it fixed him on my ignore list. I don't see his post anymore. It's fing nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

I think when they banned him, it fixed him on my ignore list. I don't see his post anymore. It's fing nice.
                          IGNORANCE, you really don't need a button for that.

Comment

• Well I can see that he responded in here from the topic list, but when I click on the thread, he's nowhere to be found. Oh man how sweet it is. Now if the others on my list would stay working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
                              Anyone that has to change his username must have a "short" dick.
                              True that! (Looking at you, Choda.)

What ever happened to Bronco_Beerslug?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

True that! (Looking at you, Choda.)

What ever happened to Bronco_Beerslug?
                                So you come to this thread, find a post on page 2 from 2011 that talks about "short dlcks" quote it, then reference another poster? And you wonder why someone would say you were in Thailand on a sex vacation with "pre teen girls". Maybe they should have said boys instead since you and your pall Wagszy love to talk about and mention other peoples' dlcks. I mean damn man.

Comment

Working...
                                X