Hillary Rolling With Kissinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Rolling With Kissinger

I guess she wants to establish her Thatcher bona fides.

If Hillary Clinton’s latest book, “Hard Choices,” was not an obvious enough sign of her presidential aspirations, then her recent Washington Post review of Henry Kissinger’s new book, “World Order,” seems to have sealed the deal. In it, Clinton builds on her already hawkish tenure as secretary of state to prove she can bang the drums of war harder than President Obama and that she can embrace a diplomatic approach so iron-fisted as to put her in the same league as a man that Christopher Hitchens called “a war criminal.”
    http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/...eview_20140911

Fortunately, progressives, having already duped themselves into believing Obama was one of them, might be a little more leery of the relaunching of the Clinton train. Don't get on board! Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Can't say I'm at all surprised.

Why doesn't Hillary just switch parties and complete the transformation?

On second thought, I suppose her ticket to the WH is her willingness to help the neoliberals and neocons get complete control of both major parties.

Comment

Anyone really think liberals wouldn't vote for Hillary if she got the nomination?

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
        Anyone really think liberals wouldn't vote for Hillary if she got the nomination?
        Only the duped ones.

Comment

Working...
        X