X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Your brain is too boggled with all the conspiracy **** in it to have any credible recollection of anything.
    Does this mean we are dating?

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    He said it over and over in the film "An Inconvenient Truth"
    Your brain is too boggled with all the conspiracy **** in it to have any credible recollection of anything.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    And you could have aspired to the same if only you had studied harder in school.
    You took courses in pathetic wastedness? Where?

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
    Did Gore actually say this, or is this just something Rehab Rush pulled out of his ass?

In any event, I would advise you to listen to climate scientists instead of politicians, but I realize you don't believe in science.
    He said it over and over in the film "An Inconvenient Truth"

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    You're a crusty old paranoid drug-addled hippie living in a canned-bean-filled bunker in Baja.
    And you could have aspired to the same if only you had studied harder in school.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Don't tell Wags that, he's a TV weatherman on the radio.
    You're a crusty old paranoid drug-addled hippie living in a canned-bean-filled bunker in Baja.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Mecklomaniac View Post
    We're doomed.... Al Gore warned us 9 years ago that we only had 10 years left to save the planet. We have 1 year and 86 days left.... It is going to be worse than just as Paul Ehrlich warned us we had to abandon the coasts due to the stench from all ocean life dying off in 1980.
    Did Gore actually say this, or is this just something Rehab Rush pulled out of his ass?

In any event, I would advise you to listen to climate scientists instead of politicians, but I realize you don't believe in science.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Don't tell Wags that, he's a TV weatherman on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• Mecklomaniac
    replied
    We're doomed.... Al Gore warned us 9 years ago that we only had 10 years left to save the planet. We have 1 year and 86 days left.... It is going to be worse than just as Paul Ehrlich warned us we had to abandon the coasts due to the stench from all ocean life dying off in 1980.

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    The lack of massive and frequent hurricanes once predicted is because of global warming, cooling, climate change, whatever next catch phrase.

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    At first glance, I thought that was a link to Dr. Suess, but Dr. Sircus seems to be just as imaginative.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine? What's that?
    Quackery.

But of course baja adores this dork.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine? What's that?

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    http://drsircus.com/world-news/cold-...eid=a6a4bad0c2

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Remember if it's hot, it's global warming. If there is rain, global warming, snow, you guessed it global warming. Hurricaine, tornado? Hail, windstorm fire? all global warming!
    Only to idiots, and you certainly qualify.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X