Global Warming ‘Pause’ Extends to 17 Years 11 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    It's more liberal BS. Tell a few truths about climate and that means all your BS is about it is true.
    When it comes to science, you're too ignorant to spout even BS.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
      All humans?
      Prob not, but the human race will. **** not all humans can adapt to having to work for living.

Comment

Prob not, but the human race will. **** not all humans can adapt to having to work for living.
        So, there's about 7 billion of us now. How many do you want culled? 10 million? 100 million? 5 billion?

And if you think only the lazy and shiftless will suffer because of climate change, think again, dick-fer-brains.

Comment

So, there's about 7 billion of us now. How many do you want culled? 10 million? 100 million? 5 billion?

And if you think only the lazy and shiftless will suffer because of climate change, think again, dick-fer-brains.
          who said I was hoping for deaths? I just said it's unrealistic every human will survive to every change in the earth or life.

You and your crowd are the ones dreaming of mass deaths not me. How high are the seas supposed to be in your bible by now?

Comment

global warming and water will be far worst for many of our enemies then it will the USA. Maybe the mideast will just die off and we will finally get all the oil. China? maybe it slows them down worst then us. You have to find the advantage in everything. Not go out and try to cool the Earth like a bunch of silly bastards.

Comment

Another day, another set of stupid **** from cut.

Things never change.

Comment

global warming and water will be far worst for many of our enemies then it will the USA. Maybe the mideast will just die off and we will finally get all the oil. China? maybe it slows them down worst then us. You have to find the advantage in everything. Not go out and try to cool the Earth like a bunch of silly bastards.

Comment

I see cut brought his A game today.

Comment

Meanwhile Rho is worried because fish that always come north in El Nino are coming north in an El Nino pattern lol.

Comment

Take your best shot.

I've got nearly 30 years of experience on this subject.

Prepare to be vaporized.

Here it is coward. Your "30" years of wrong.

Comment

^

L0L.

Hobo is about to get his ass handed to him.

This should be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                          Here it is coward. Your "30" years of wrong.
                          That's it?

I'm underwhelmed.

Comment

Meanwhile Rho is worried because fish that always come north in El Nino are coming north in an El Nino pattern lol.
                            Here's the difference between science and ideology: Science looks at what is. Ideology ignores what is in favor of what it wants to believe. This is why it's pointless to argue with you, Hobo, or any of the other Rightbots. You believe what you believe and will ignore anything, and everything, that says otherwise.

The changes in migration patterns are only one little piece of the puzzle.
                            Last edited by Rohirrim; 09-11-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              I'm a California native who grew up fishing those waters. I never heard of wahoos being caught there. Of course, Japan is reporting that tropical fish are now showing up on their southern islands. There are plenty of other reports that tropical fish are expanding their regions around the world. So, it's not just wahoos.
                              Nobody cares about the state of the oceans more than I do. I am a dive instructor and run a dive shop about an hour south of Cancun.

Don't worry about the wahoos. Given enough time, the Mexicans will have fished them out completely.

Obviously, I'm on the other side of the continent than you are, but fish numbers are dwindling. It's gotten to the point where the fishing charters troll in deep water for a few hours and when they can't catch a damn thing, they come to shallower waters and bottom fish the reefs. i am cutting fishing lines and lead weights off of the reefs every time I make a dive.

Mexico has no game wardens and no control what so ever.

I'd love to see a link to the reports you are talking about where the tropical fish are expanding their territories because all I see is a decline in life. Less fish, less lobster, less crab, less rays, etc.

There's a great documentary on Netflix called Mission Blue. Sylvia Earle is an oceanographer/marine biologist. An incredible woman.

Not only does she talk about what's happening to the reefs, but to the deep oceans, and fisheries as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2004304/

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                                Nobody cares about the state of the oceans more than I do. I am a dive instructor and run a dive shop about an hour south of Cancun.

Don't worry about the wahoos. Given enough time, the Mexicans will have fished them out completely.

Obviously, I'm on the other side of the continent than you are, but fish numbers are dwindling. It's gotten to the point where the fishing charters troll in deep water for a few hours and when they can't catch a damn thing, they come to shallower waters and bottom fish the reefs. i am cutting fishing lines and lead weights off of the reefs every time I make a dive.

Mexico has no game wardens and no control what so ever.

I'd love to see a link to the reports you are talking about where the tropical fish are expanding their territories because all I see is a decline in life. Less fish, less lobster, less crab, less rays, etc.

There's a great documentary on Netflix called Mission Blue. Sylvia Earle is an oceanographer/marine biologist. An incredible woman.

Not only does she talk about what's happening to the reefs, but to the deep oceans, and fisheries as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2004304/
                                No doubt the effects in the Gulf are different than the Pacific. I agree that overfishing is another dire situation. Here's an article regarding what is happening in Japan. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ocean-science/

I don't know if this effect will be mirrored on the U.S. West Coast. The Humboldt Current will no doubt have its own effect, which is one of the reasons I was really surprised to hear of wahoos as far north as Long Beach.

Comment

Working...
                                X