Global Warming ‘Pause’ Extends to 17 Years 11 Months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    Someone please dig up that stupid graph of the ice core/temp. correlation over the last 100,000 years, and I'll show how stupid you guys are.
    are you prepared to cut and paste

Comment

Someone please dig up that stupid graph of the ice core/temp. correlation over the last 100,000 years, and I'll show how stupid you guys are.
      You're nothing but a mindless sheep regurgitating the propaganda oil companies have spent millions disseminating to right-wing morons like yourself.

You are a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        You're nothing but a mindless sheep regurgitating the propaganda oil companies have spent millions disseminating to right-wing morons like yourself.

You are a laughing stock.

Well, he does have competition as long Cutt is still posting his gibberish.

Comment

Take your best shot.

I've got nearly 30 years of experience on this subject.

Prepare to be vaporized.

Comment

Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
            Colorado has inherited the Virginia climate this year.....
            Weirdest summer I've ever experienced here. Beautiful, but weird.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
              A client of mine who's lived in California her whole life told me that the last time an ElNiٌo was forecasted there were wahoo and sharp nose puffers along with other fish that were mostly reef fish there in the California waters.

I am in agreement that man's destruction of the earth is right on schedule, but the wahoo thing isn't necesarily anything to be alarmed about.
              I'm a California native who grew up fishing those waters. I never heard of wahoos being caught there. Of course, Japan is reporting that tropical fish are now showing up on their southern islands. There are plenty of other reports that tropical fish are expanding their regions around the world. So, it's not just wahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                The dire predictions are already being fulfilled. Yesterday, the Audubon Society released a study showing that 50% of North American bird species are already under threat of extinction due to climate change. Some are already gone.

Just because you choose to ignore a thing, doesn't mean it ceases to exist, although I realize that is basic, Right Wing strategy.

In the last ten years, how many "100 year" events have you witnessed all around the world? 100 year droughts? 100 year floods? 100 year tornadoes? 100 year storms?
                http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...iety/15299231/

this report? BS it deals mostly with what they predict based on climate models will occur by 2080. It's more dire predictions we won't live to see.

Comment

I'm a California native who grew up fishing those waters. I never heard of wahoos being caught there. Of course, Japan is reporting that tropical fish are now showing up on their southern islands. There are plenty of other reports that tropical fish are expanding their regions around the world. So, it's not just wahoos.
                  Wow really because I did also and everyone knows El Nino brings crazy fish north. Dorado, Wahoo, come as far as Ventura County on big El Ninos. I own a 28 foot sportfishing boat, I have plied the waters, El Nino is natural and occurring this yr. We will get rain and the exotic fish will be gone next yr until the next one.

Comment

Some guy just caught a wahoo off the coast of Orange County. When's the last time that happened? Never.
                    Stick to things you know about.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...iety/15299231/

this report? BS it deals mostly with what they predict based on climate models will occur by 2080. It's more dire predictions we won't live to see.
                      Perhaps you won't, but our kids and grandkids will.

Or do you just tell 'em to **** off?

Comment

Stick to things you know about.
                        For you, that would be nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                          Perhaps you won't, but our kids and grandkids will.

Or do you just tell 'em to **** off?
                          No i am saying the will all be fine and that humans can adapt to a warmer, or a cooler Earth, or one that stays the same.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                            For you, that would be nothing.
                            BS he said he lived and fished here and never saw it or heard of exotic fish coming north. I pointed out he must be lying because anyone who grew up fishing in So CA oceans knows about El Nino and has seen the exotic fish come north.

Comment

It's more liberal BS. Tell a few truths about climate and that means all your BS is about it is true.

Comment

No i am saying the will all be fine and that humans can adapt to a warmer, or a cooler Earth, or one that stays the same.
                                All humans?

Comment

Working...
                                X