GOP Candidates Ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
    you don't think the DNC would love it if another Bush won the nomination? (the the entire planet would face palm)
    The worst part is if our only "choice" is between another Bush or another Clinton who's already lived in the White House for eight years. Remember when "two Presidents for the price of one" was part of Bill's campaign in 1992? We will be getting those same two people back in the White House. It doesn't seem fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
      The worst part is if our only "choice" is between another Bush or another Clinton who's already lived in the White House for eight years. Remember when "two Presidents for the price of one" was part of Bill's campaign in 1992? We will be getting those same two people back in the White House. It doesn't seem fair.
      You would think, in this great country of ours, there were be better people to choose from than just members of these two families. Bizarre.

We all know we need to make some major changes in this country, and yet we're fed the same choices over and over again. I guess Wolin's "managed democracy" theory is playing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        You would think, in this great country of ours, there were be better people to choose from than just members of these two families.
        Of course there are better people, but who in their right mind would want to be POTUS? Constant scrutiny and criticism, divisive partisanship, a gridlocked congress, a crumbling infrastructure and long term economic outlook, and a ****ed up world. Who wants to take that on at a fraction of the compensation one can get as an attorney or corporate executive?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
          Jeb Bush?

"Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...won't get fooled again...?

Or something like that?
          <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KjmjqlOPd6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g_SWP3qI7Rg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KjmjqlOPd6A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Jesus Christ that guy was a buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                Jesus Christ that guy was a buffoon.
                That's what made him the darling of the Hobos and the nyuks of the world.
                He was a reflection of themselves,

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  Could Jeb make it through the Tea Party gauntlet?

Anyway, a president named Jeb? Whoo, doggy!

Mittens was bad enough.

Comment

Hillary-Michelle In 2016? Clinton, Obama Pairing Dubbed A 'Dream Team'

The 2016 election may still be several years away, but some democrats are already getting excited about a political match that they say is made in heaven: Hillary Clinton and First Lady Michelle Obama on the presidential ticket.

"All due respect for President Obama and Vice President Biden, but that would truly be a dream team for America,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2876253.html

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      Hillary-Michelle In 2016? Clinton, Obama Pairing Dubbed A 'Dream Team'

The 2016 election may still be several years away, but some democrats are already getting excited about a political match that they say is made in heaven: Hillary Clinton and First Lady Michelle Obama on the presidential ticket.

"All due respect for President Obama and Vice President Biden, but that would truly be a dream team for America,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2876253.html
                      Or a nightmare, depending how you look at it. Who comes up with such idiot ideas?

Comment

Considering the Obama's and Clinton's hate each other that is highly unlikely. It also makes no sense given that Michelle is completely unqualified and brings nothing to the ticket. Oh...and they'd get less than 40 percent of the male vote.

Hillaruh would best be served with someone like Evan Bayh

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                          Considering the Obama's and Clinton's hate each other that is highly unlikely. It also makes no sense given that Michelle is completely unqualified and brings nothing to the ticket. Oh...and they'd get less than 40 percent of the male vote.

Hillaruh would best be served with someone like Evan Bayh
                          A choice like Evan would doom her chances. Might as well ask Lieberman or mike pence to join the ticket.

Either way the woman's vote would overwhelmingly compensate for the male vote.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                            A choice like Evan would doom her chances. Might as well ask Lieberman or mike pence to join the ticket.

Either way the woman's vote would overwhelmingly compensate for the male vote.
                            Evan is the perfect choice. He is a solid, moderate Dem who will attract the center and he is telegenic, which she is not.

Honestly, as a candidate, Clinton is like Romney....awful. Her media appearances so far have been rough. She doesn't have an ounce of the warmth or connection her husband has. But due to demographics, she is first and goal from the 3. She is starting out with like 250 EVs. So she SHOULD win...absent a major recession or another major Dem scandal or bad things about her in relation to Benghazi being discovered in time for the election.

She needs a safe, solid reliable running mate who is decent with the media. Bayh is that.....he'd also prolly give the Dems Indiana. They have been close a few times. That would make it 1st and goal from the 1.

I would never vote for Clinton myself. If she added Warren as a VP to Co-opt the left, it would be the stupidest thing in the history of American political it adds nothing electorally and scares tons of centrists away. I know you guys are pining for that, but it isn't rational, electorally. She doesn't need to co-opt the left....or anyone else. Clinton is incredibly intelligent and this is a sure thing if she just keeps her mouth shut, carefully manages her image and all PR appearances and keeps the vindictive, psycho biatch part of her under wraps by not getting goaded into certain things. I'm not sure she can consistently do that for a whole campaign, but we will see.

This ticket is not realistic, but if put together it could definitely win...(might be the only one that could) Huntsman-Murkowski.
                            Last edited by SoCalBronco; 09-07-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Evan is the perfect choice. He is a solid, moderate Dem who will attract the center and he is telegenic, which she is not.

Honestly, as a candidate, Clinton is like Romney....awful. Her media appearances so far have been rough. She doesn't have an ounce of the warmth or connection her husband has. But due to demographics, she is first and goal from the 3. She is starting out with like 250 EVs. So she SHOULD win...absent a major recession or another major Dem scandal or bad things about her in relation to Benghazi being discovered in time for the election.

She needs a safe, solid reliable running mate who is decent with the media. Bayh is that.....he'd also prolly give the Dems Indiana. They have been close a few times. That would make it 1st and goal from the 1.

I would never vote for Clinton myself. If she added Warren as a VP to Co-opt the left, it would be the stupidest thing in the history of American political it adds nothing electorally and scares tons of centrists away. I know you guys are pining for that, but it isn't rational, electorally. She doesn't need to co-opt the left....or anyone else. Clinton is incredibly intelligent and this is a sure thing if she just keeps her mouth shut, carefully manages her image and all PR appearances and keeps the vindictive, psycho biatch part of her under wraps by not getting goaded into certain things. I'm not sure she can consistently do that for a whole campaign, but we will see.

This ticket is not realistic, but if put together it could definitely win...(might be the only one that could) Huntsman-Murkowski.
                              You are right on your critique of Hillary and he media persona..... that being said I think she'll be a very good President.

She is the Anti- Obama. Obama is a great candidate but lacked the experience to be a great President. Hillary is really not a great candidate but is the most qualified person to ever run for President.

Comment

Clinton like Willard!?

Either way the country is moving left, but warren is not running nor will be a vp candidate.
                                Evan is a conservative,a blue dog.

Comment

Working...
                                X