'degrade and destroy' AND 'Manageable Problem,'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'degrade and destroy' AND 'Manageable Problem,'

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zdSskcLwGgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OWnAwhC_kzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that your guy.
    <iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qcsOJw5ikOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dude on the right is rocking a crooked bow tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Dude on the right is rocking a crooked bow tie.
      That's an odd style. Is that a bow tie with a vest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        That's an odd style. Is that a bow tie with a vest?
        All I can say is he didn't have to be an asshole and spend thousands of dollars to look like a pile of ****.

Comment

Obama is now currently operating without oxygen. dude is clearly hypoxic. he must have too much weed and golf in his system.

"we're going to MANAGE IS"? what a buffoon. he makes Bush Jr look like a brainiac.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
            Obama is now currently operating without oxygen. dude is clearly hypoxic. he must have too much weed and golf in his system.

"we're going to MANAGE IS"? what a buffoon. he makes Bush Jr look like a brainiac.
            Ro and and Req are just learning this now. That's why they're talking about the "bow tie".

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
              Ro and and Req are just learning this now. That's why they're talking about the "bow tie".
              Good call, sport. Maybe the third time is the charm for you and those ESL classes, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post

I wouldn't go that far, unfortunately he's quite bright and he has his color to protect him in the PC society we have devolved into.

Comment

Next will the "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!" post.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rYc_wtSV-Wc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Makes about as much scenes as "we will degrade and destroy them.....manage them".

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                        I wouldn't go that far, unfortunately he's quite bright and he has his color to protect him in the PC society we have devolved into.
                        So how often do you trot out the term "wetbacks" to describe your countrymen? Don't go all PC on me here and say you don't.

You also don't live in a PC society, you fled the country remember?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                          So how often do you trot out the term "wetbacks" to describe your countrymen? Don't go all PC on me here and say you don't.

You also don't live in a PC society, you fled the country remember?
                          I didn't flee anything. But feel free to believe what you wish.

Comment

Obama looks like a completely beaten man. He should resign.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                              Next will the "IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!" post.
                              The stupidity and nerve of some people!

Everybody knows GeeDubya and his policies had absolutely no part in creating the situation we're currently facing in Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                              X