Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rickards: economic collapse lies ahead

Must watch: Money Morning interview with Jim Rickards

Rickards agrees with Sen Rand Paul. The Fed is insolvent.

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH...=252776&h=true

the interview is well worth watching -- but I regret that at the end Rickards makes a pitch to sell his book.

Just ignore that part. MHG

Comment

its hard to implement these words of warning, when you're locked in steerage. i can't fit through a porthole.

Comment

I hate to break it to this guy, but for most Americans, economic collapse already happened about six years ago.

Comment

i say we default on all payments owed the Fed. we gave them 0% money. that's what they get back in return.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
            i say we default on all payments owed the Fed. we gave them 0% money. that's what they get back in return.

Grandma, you didn't pay your taxes?

I would have, but I didn't have any money.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
              It's all bull**** anyway. If the whole thing were to collapse, you know what they'd do? They'd just knock all accounts to zero and reboot. It's an illusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                It's all bull**** anyway. If the whole thing were to collapse, you know what they'd do? They'd just knock all accounts to zero and reboot. It's an illusion.
                you're right. and that scares the crap outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                  Must watch: Money Morning interview with Jim Rickards

Rickards agrees with Sen Rand Paul. The Fed is insolvent.

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSSH...=252776&h=true
                  I don't doubt this a bit. Nothing has been done to regulate the banking industry or change their habits. It is only a matter of time before another meltdown.

That is why I decided to stay poor. Can't take what you don't have.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                    Nothing has been done to regulate the banking industry or change their habits.
                    Yep.

In fact, hasn't "too big to fail" only gotten bigger under the current empty suit who occupies the WH?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                      Yep.

In fact, hasn't "too big to fail" only gotten bigger under the current empty suit who occupies the WH?
                      Yep, and nothing will change if Hillary gets in.

The only two candidates that would challenge Wal Street is Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

There will be another collapse. I have all my bills paid for except my house.... I guess I will just wait for it to fall and hope I still have a job.

Comment

Billary?

G-d help us.

Comment

I hate to break it to this guy, but for most Americans, economic collapse already happened about six years ago.
                          That's like saying it's sprinkling just before the level 5 hurricane hits

Comment

I can not imagine a more over simplified position on the pending tragedy .

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                              I can not imagine a more over simplified position on the pending tragedy .
                              Sometimes, simple works best.

Comment

Working...
                              X