Where are the Mullah's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Mullah's??

No it's not the title of a hip hop song, but I am fascinated that in what is left of Iraq the religious leaders are not calling for Jihad against ISIS. Clearly acts are occurring that are against all Muslim principle and religious tenants never mind that ISIS wants to take over the country that high influence Mullahs have territorial sway over. I find it hypocritical to be so silent in this case. Are they complicit with ISIS in exchange for control when all is said and done?

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
    No it's not the title of a hip hop song, but I am fascinated that in what is left of Iraq the religious leaders are not calling for Jihad against ISIS. Clearly acts are occurring that are against all Muslim principle and religious tenants never mind that ISIS wants to take over the country that high influence Mullahs have territorial sway over. I find it hypocritical to be so silent in this case. Are they complicit with ISIS in exchange for control when all is said and done?
    lol..... so you have been monitoring the Mullah radio network?

If they are talking I doubt they are talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
      lol..... so you have been monitoring the Mullah radio network?

If they are talking I doubt they are talking to you.
      My Arabic sucks. I'm only fluent in a dialect no one speaks anymore.

Comment

Show me the mullah!

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
          Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani (head cleric in Iraq) has called ISIS out and so has the head Sunni Cleric in Saudi (http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-top-cler...112547981.html)

Comment

Working...
          X