Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70% of felons register democrat to vote

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jail-s...rticle/2541412

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic.

Wow what a surprise. I bet Tailgatenut among them.

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    http://washingtonexaminer.com/jail-s...rticle/2541412

A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic.

Whereas the rest, and most likely the majority, are too lazy and stupid to figure out how to register as a Republican so don't.

On a side note, I knew a felon and he said he was not able to vote again.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Yep, that's how it works (which makes the dumb tabloid piece in the OP such a hoot.)

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        Yep, that's how it works (which makes the dumb tabloid piece in the OP such a hoot.)
        Once again you're totally ignorant. Just like you thought domestic oil could be exported right?

2- states allow felons to vote even while incarcerated.

13- states allow felons to vote after term of incarceration is over

4- states after your finish parole

22 states allow after probation ends.

11- states you lose the right in most cases forever.

Comment

I don't see why this is a bad thing.

I am not sure what the point is but people who get out of jail and have served their time have a hard time getting jobs and they need a social support until they can find work. We need to help people released from jail so they don't feel they need to commit crimes just to eat. If we invested more money into people released from jail they would commit fewer crimes and become a more productive part of society.

Where as Republicans would just like to keep them in prison forever or when they get out make it as hard as possible for them to make an honest living. Republicans love their for-profit prisons.
          Last edited by Guess Who; 08-29-2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

To the OP Women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and Gays also overwhemingly vote democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
              States like Texas and Florida as part of of their voter discrimination Laws have passed laws that convicted felons WHO HAVE SERVED THEIR DEBT TO SOCIETY will never be able to vote again. They lost their constitutional right to vote....

****ing Republicans.

To me it is funny how Republican do everything they can to keep people from voting, while Democrats want everyone to be able to vote......

Maybe the Republicans should just change their politics so they appeal to more people instead of trying to take people's voting rights away.
              Last edited by Guess Who; 08-29-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gums for their patients who chew gum. And it makes one wonder what that fifth dentist recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend sugarless gums for their patients who chew gum. And it makes one wonder what that fifth dentist recommended.
                  Apparently that one dentist recommended that Cut create another troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

A democrat or criminal?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Easy, no gum at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        To the OP Women, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and Gays also overwhemingly vote democrat.
                        Well, now we know who we can blame when the **** hits the fan.

Signed,
                        John
                        White Guy

Surprise Asians vote democrat. At least the ones in OC, Vietnamese, are very anti-communist and conservative. Maybe Asians in SF bring the numbers to Democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                          States like Texas and Florida as part of of their voter discrimination Laws have passed laws that convicted felons WHO HAVE SERVED THEIR DEBT TO SOCIETY will never be able to vote again. They lost their constitutional right to vote....

****ing Republicans.

To me it is funny how Republican do everything they can to keep people from voting, while Democrats want everyone to be able to vote......

Maybe the Republicans should just change their politics so they appeal to more people instead of trying to take people's voting rights away.
                          "everyone votes" including illegal aliens.

If the state has them losing their right to vote, don't make it sound like it is Texas' fault for the criminal. Hell, many criminals never voted anyways.

Criminals can always donate money. Just as good as voting. Buying the vote is what seems to win elections many times anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            Surprise Asians vote democrat.
                            Obama won 73% of the Asian vote, which is even better than his margin with Hispanics (71%) and women (55%). And the reasons are fairly complicated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...for-democrats/

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                              A democrat or criminal?

Considering that I manage (on avg) over $7 million in projects on any given day.
                              Considering that I also manage over $20 million in assets on any given day.
                              Considering that I manage approximately 65-75 employees on any given day with a weekly payroll of over $100K.

I'd venture to say I must be both

Some people's kids should have been aborted.

Comment

Working...
                              X