Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nugent tell Native Americans to go back where they came from...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nugent tell Native Americans to go back where they came from...

ok, this is too easy.

Originally posted by Ignorant ****ing jackoff Ted Nugent
    Nugent wrote, "WE ARE ON OUR JET NOW HEADING FOR TOLEDO RIBFEST JAM AFTER AN INSANE INCREDIBLE OUT OF BODY ULTRAROCKOUT at the Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis SD! Simply astonishing gig! 4 stinkyass unclean dip**** protestors that admitted they hate me AND ALL WHITE PEOPLE THAT STOLE THEIR LAND BULL****!! See, it aint me they hate, they hate all Americans that produce & live the American Dream. Simply insane!"
    The protestors that Nugent attacked as "stinkyass unclean dip****[s]" were reportedly from the United Urban Warrior Society in Rapid City, SD.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08...ledo-bl/200352

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...cause_They_Are

Ted Nugent Previews His Appearance At Toledo Blade Concert By Attacking "Stinkyass" American Indian Protestors
    Nugent: American Indians Could Have Fought Off Settlers With Less "Peyote" and "Whoopin" And "Hollerin"

Originally posted by Ignorant ****ing jackoff Ted Nugent
    “I take it as a badge of honor that such unclean vermin are upset by me and my positive energy,” the rocker said late last month. “By all indicators, I don’t think they actually qualify as people, but there has always been a lunatic fringe of hateful, rotten, dishonest people that hate happy, successful people.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/0...nd-is-bullsht/
    Last edited by Guess Who; 08-25-2014, 06:40 AM.

Ted Nugent: Proof that autonomic operations do not require a functioning brain.

Comment

Well, he has made himself relevant again. I mean he is playing bars in Sturgis S.D. AFTER the rally is over. His music career is pretty much over. At least he can fall back on his hate mongering skills to supplement his social security.

Comment

He's a worthless POS but loved by the Tea Party.

Ted Nugent ‘deputized’ at Tea Party rally, urges hunters to ‘fix or replace’ their wives

“If I hear another hunter tell me, ‘Man, I wish I could get my wife to support hunting,’ fix your wife,” Nugent said. “Fix her or replace her.”

Nugent and ex-Fox News contributor Paul Valley, a retired general who has called for making “citizens arrests” against President Barack Obama
        and other prominent Democrats, were deputized during the event by Big Horn County Sheriff Ken Blackburn.
        http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/0...e-their-wives/

Comment

^

Yep. You know the Motor City Kiddie Diddler would have to be the darling of the Teabilly set.

God, what an embarrassment to America this asshat is.

Comment

I will never understand the amount of time and attention that the left gives this guy.

Comment

Technically Indians are from Asia...

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
                I will never understand the amount of time and attention that the left gives this guy.
                I will never understand why the Tea Party just gave him an award. Besides, silence can be misconstrued as acceptance. Nobody in a civilized society should remain quiet in the face of this kind of ignorance, hate and bigotry.

Comment

Very crass and obnoxious of a man. he doesn't speak for many people though IMO.

Comment

Wouldn't Indian technically be from the West Indes, as that is what Columbus was looking for? He never hit the Indies, am I wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      Wouldn't Indian technically be from the West Indes, as that is what Columbus was looking for? He never hit the Indies, am I wrong here?
                      He was looking for a passage to India and never laid eyes on America.

Comment

Most rational people are repulsed by him, but the far right embraces him.

That's what gets the attention.

Comment

Was it just "the left" who noticed Nugent when he received that visit from the Secret Service?

IIRC, your boy made national headlines with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                            Was it just "the left" who noticed Nugent when he received that visit from the Secret Service?

IIRC, your boy made national headlines with that one.
                            Turns out they were just asking him about what cities have the best hookers.

Comment

4 stinkyass unclean dip**** Redskins .............

It's ok to call them that right?

Comment

Working...
                              X