Now watch this drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now watch this drive

After delivering an ardent statement on the execution of James Foley by ISIS militants, President Obama’s motorcade returned to the golf course on Martha’s Vineyard.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...05l59s#1h0yvpl

American beheaded in Iraq. UK PM cancels his vacation, US Pres goes golfing.

Seem to remember Michael Moore and the left making a big deal about something similar with a former US Pres

His sincerity appears fleeting.

Do these politicians think when they step away from the podium the reporting stops?

Comment

I guess he still needs to convince his blind loyalists he cares even though the sane know he doesn't and really never has.

Comment

He should have strapped on his army boots and went to Iraq and fought this evil terrorists. Seriously at a time when we are in awe at the brutality of Isis, the righties have to take their cheap shots

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
          He should have strapped on his army boots and went to Iraq and fought this evil terrorists. Seriously at a time when we are in awe at the brutality of Isis, the righties have to take their cheap shots
          Obama wouldn't know how to lace up a pair of Army boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
            He should have strapped on his army boots and went to Iraq and fought this evil terrorists.
            But not before posing in a flight suit on an aircraft carrier underneath a "mission accomplished" banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mecklomaniac View Post

Seem to remember Michael Moore and the left making a big deal about something similar with a former US president
              And I seem to remember the OM's cheerleaders for that same president bending over backward to assure us that such actions were no big deal.

Not sure why they're singing a different tune now...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                And I seem to remember the OM's cheerleaders for that same president bending over backward to assure us that such actions were no big deal.

Not sure why they're singing a different tune now...
                I clearly recall the righty tighties on here loudly proclaiming that the President can run the world from anywhere in the digital age.

Comment

With Teddy Roosevelt, it was speak softly and carry a big stick. With Obama it is speak loudly and carry a putter.

You know... OJ spent a lot of time searching golf courses for his Nicole's killer. Maybe Pres Obama is searching the golf courses for ISIS.
                  Last edited by Mecklomaniac; 08-21-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Maybe Pres Obama is searching the golf courses for ISIS.
                    You mean in the same place your hero Chimpy McFlightsuit was searching for Bin Laden and Iraq's WMD?

Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
                      I clearly recall the righty tighties on here loudly proclaiming that the President can run the world from anywhere in the digital age.
                      I remember that too.

Seems like only yesterday.

Comment

I do not mind the Pres golfing, but immediately after your speech, that is a bit unwise if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                          I do not mind the Pres golfing, but immediately after your speech, that is a bit unwise if you ask me.
                          Or immediately after you've just received a memo that says "Bin Laden/al Qaeda planning attack inside the U.S."

Comment

Comment

It's funny how all the liberals forget that Obama promised that he would not take vacations if elected President?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/68WS5B19LC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X