Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do we all agree we must do "whatever it takes" to destroy ISIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do we all agree we must do "whatever it takes" to destroy ISIS?

I admit to being right leaning but definitely not a war monger. I feel it was a mistake to intervene in Iraq but we did and nothing can change that.

With the multiple reports of unbelievable brutality (beheading children among other atrocities) we now hear an American journalist has been beheaded.

This is pure evil we haven't seen since the Nazi's.
    In my opinion, we can continue to bury our head in the sand and hope they destroy themselves..or we can accelerate our strategy now beyond bombing and yes "boots on the ground" and with overwhelming force destroy these monsters before the next "9-11" occurs and would most likely be dwarfed by what they would plan... They are well trained and most importantly very well funded.

Do it now or it will only be more painful later !

God bless our troops and god bless our country, blue or red, we are still one people, at least i hope so!
    Last edited by garandman; 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM. Reason: Grammar

The beheadings, and especially this one, were a huge tactical mistake by ISIS. An American public that was reluctant to get involved again in Iraq will now be screaming for ISIS blood.

Furthermore they've chosen to fight a war on two fronts. Never fight a war on two fronts.

Comment

Agreed.. Obama is very reluctant for "mission creep".. This changes the calculus for the American public.

Comment

What a cluster****.

ISIS is a monster we (read: BushCo) created.

Like Dr. Frankenstein, we have to keep the monster from wreaking havoc on the world.

Comment

We didn't create ISIS. More liberal lies.

Comment

It's time to uncork drones and airstrikes on ISIS that don't stop. Literally an all out effort to make them pay.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              It's time to uncork drones and airstrikes on ISIS that don't stop. Literally an all out effort to make them pay.
              I agree. There must be not just an American effort, but an international effort, to completely crush ISIS.

At this point I would -- swear to God -- go out there and shoot some of those ****ers personally.

Comment

If we're going to do this, then we better not do it half-assed this time.

We need to bomb these **** sticks back to the stone age.

Heavy ordinance, and lots of it.

Comment

I agree with what is going on right now. Targeted strikes and support the Iraqi's and Kurds to take back their country. It won't happen fast but they need to do it themselves.

Comment

Democrats were anti-war in Iraq until Obama's involvement became public. Now they are gung ho?

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                      Democrats were anti-war in Iraq until Obama's involvement became public. Now they are gung ho?
                      What a brainless take.

Most liberals were against your hero's illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Now it seems we have little choice but to put down the monster your hero created.

Comment

After ISIS it will be some other terrorist group. It's just how it's going to play out for many more decades. Not sure we should work with too many other countries on it though. Iran not a good partner and they seem to be the only one willing to do it.

Comment

No troops,targeted strikes as we have been doing.

Comment

No.

We need to pull out of the ME entirely and quit supporting Israel, Egypt, and all the other actors in this tragedy.

There's nothing we can do to fix their problems, and every time we try, we make things worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
                              The beheadings, and especially this one, were a huge tactical mistake by ISIS.
                              Lol, no. Quite the opposite. You clearly don't understand how terrorist organizations work or what their goals are. The reactions are exactly what they're going for. Just like invading Iraq was exactly what OBL hoped for in the wake of the Twin Towers going down. He wanted American blood spilled on "Islamic soil". He wanted the U.S. embroiled in war over their, with soldiers dying and $ hundreds of billions being spent. The guy was radical and wacky, but he wasn't stupid. These groups want attention. It helps them recruit new members, it creates fear and chaos, and by invading and blowing things up it helps them frame us as the "bad guys".

Comment

Working...
                              X