Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...th-mike-brown/

"The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store."

From the comment section:

"Just like with Duke lacrosse

Just like with Zimmerman

All the misery

All the hate

Based entirely on racist liberal LIES.

They want it to be true.

They want to say "See, whites hate blacks"

But when it's proven false,

They build on lies.

The HATE comes from the racist liberal left.

Proven time and again.

What do you call people who turn their own countrymen against each other, based on lies?

TRAITORS. all if them."

The worst part of this entire episode? Eric Holder and the rest of his ilk felt inclined to use this incident as an example of legitimate police brutality directed at the AA community.

How does Eric Holder still hold the office of Attorney General??

Looks like the Grand Dragon has returned from his most recent "vacation."

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IVBM3LTThrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FwJrG2AMghw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
        Looks like the Grand Dragon has returned from his most recent "vacation."
        and just as this officer was cast wrongly in a negative light, so was my banning unjust.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
          and just as this officer was cast wrongly in a negative light, so was my banning unjust.
          Yes, I'm sure it was, Adolph - I'm sure it was.

Comment

Use existing threads, dumbass.

Comment

A lot of excitement you missed here.

Redneck cop shoots and kills unarmed black man.

But I'm sure you're already busy building a shrine to that cop in your garage...

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Use existing threads, dumbass.
                BREAKING NEWS midget boy....

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                  A lot of excitement you missed here.

Redneck cop shoots and kills unarmed black man.

But I'm sure you're already busy building a shrine to that cop in your garage...
                  White police officer= LABF feels inclined to use the slur "redneck"

meanwhile the Black 300 pounder who broke the cops eye socket after physically assaulting a store owner after stealing cigars was simply "an unarmed black man".

You're such a cowardly, fully indoctrinated eunuch........

Comment

BREAKING NEWS midget boy....
                    See post #339 on the existing thread, dumbass.

Comment

Don't miss the important announcement from txtebow's "source":

At this point, a location has not been released, however according to the New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, led by Charles Murray, the Imperial Wizard with headquarters in Abbeville, SC, a fundraiser is being planned for this Saturday and Sunday in Sullivan, MO with an undisclosed location.

Comment

TxTebow would give the most backwoods inbred redneck a run for his money.

Comment

Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
                          TxTebow would give the most backwoods inbred redneck a run for his money.
                          I'd love to drop your your mullet wearing, Fat WHITE A$$ in the middle of Ferguson TONIGHT...your misguided and worthless existence deserves it's proper "Darwinistic" conclusion.......

Comment

Ferguson Looter: ‘I’m Proud Of Us, We Deserve This’

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...t-in-ferguson/

I’m proud of us. We deserve this, and this is what’s supposed to happen when there’s injustice in your community,” DeAndre Smith told The Post. “St. Louis — not going to take this anymore.”

A police officer who asked not to be identified labeled it “looting tourism.”

“It’s like they are spending their gas money to come down here and steal,” the officer told The Post

Comment

I'd love to drop your your mullet wearing, Fat WHITE A$$ in the middle of Ferguson TONIGHT...your misguided and worthless existence deserves it's proper "Darwinistic" conclusion.......

Contrary to your ****ing racist ass, I get along with all races. I currently have over 70 employees who cover the whole spectrum and I don't discriminate based on the color of a persons skin.
                              In addition I have never "sported a mullet".

...and anytime you feel froggy just get in touch....I will warn you that I don't play nice and am one vengeful mother****er..So go right ahead and go all in!

You ****ing disgusting excuse for a human being.

Comment

Working...
                              X