• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
    Yeah buddy!

Ah'm a gonna cancel that trip to Paris and head on down to Bullets and Burgers for some good, clean all-'Merican fun!

Yee haw!
    It beats hanging around a bunch of Islamist rioters in Paris.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    That a place that sells firing range tours also has a place to eat as well as Harley rides and Monster Truck rides?

That's a bit paranoid, don't you think?

It's called tourism.
    Yeah buddy!

Ah'm a gonna cancel that trip to Paris and head on down to Bullets and Burgers for some good, clean all-'Merican fun!

Yee haw!

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Not much.

It's just emblematic of everything that's wrong with America these days, that's all.
    That a place that sells firing range tours also has a place to eat as well as Harley rides and Monster Truck rides?

That's a bit paranoid, don't you think?

It's called tourism.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    What's wrong with it?
    Not much.

It's just emblematic of everything that's wrong with America these days, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Please tell me this is just satire and that this place doesn't really exist...?

What's wrong with it?

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkie View Post
    The Bullets and Burgers range is responsible. They should at least have a sign out front that states "You must be this tall before firing this fully automatic weapon."

I heard Bullets and Burgers has a shooting instructor position open!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6-g4ZnP7Afs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Please tell me this is just satire and that this place doesn't really exist...?

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jhat01 View Post
    I would argue that the parents are responsible but who knows. I would no sooner shoot at a range called burgers and bullets then eat a piece of chicken at a place called chicken and colonoscopies.
    Why is it problematic that a gun range also have a restaurant in house? Is it also intimidating that they sell Harley and Monster Truck rides?

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
    Perfect example of the difference between and enthusiast and a gun nut.

Only a gun nut would think it was even remotely a good idea to put an uzi in the hands of a child. Completely guano loco.

I'm just glad it was the ****ing idiot doing that who got killed instead of the little girl. Maybe the range will get a reality check and not put extremely dangerous weapons in the hands of little kids. You know, like sane people.
    "Here, kid. This is a fifty cal. Just press this little butterfly back here and take the ride of your life!"

Common sense: The most uncommon thing in the world.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    I would argue that the parents are responsible but who knows. I would no sooner shoot at a range called burgers and bullets then eat a piece of chicken at a place called chicken and colonoscopies.
    That was good.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    That's obvious. There's no reason for a noodle armed child to be given an automatic weapon and a full magazine. That's not ground breaking or cutting edge thought, so what gives with the trolling of the "pro gun" folks?
    The kid didn't know what she was doing and didn't understand that you have to tense your muscles to control the gun, especially with repeat fire like that. At any rate, it's nothing more than an accident and not some justification for gun laws.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    An age limit on handling and shooting automatic weapons doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

Leave a comment:

• Fedaykin
    replied
    Perfect example of the difference between and enthusiast and a gun nut.

Only a gun nut would think it was even remotely a good idea to put an uzi in the hands of a child. Completely guano loco.

I'm just glad it was the ****ing idiot doing that who got killed instead of the little girl. Maybe the range will get a reality check and not put extremely dangerous weapons in the hands of little kids. You know, like sane people.
    Last edited by Fedaykin; 08-30-2014, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhat01
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkie View Post
    The Bullets and Burgers range is responsible. They should at least have a sign out front that states "You must be this tall before firing this fully automatic weapon."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6-g4ZnP7Afs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• Arkie
    replied
    What is there to spin? Dumb parents, dumb instructor, bullets to the face. What's the revelation here?

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    I haven't heard anyone argue for gun rights of 9 year old children, maybe Rush has since you mentioned him but I don't listen to him so I don't know. What I'm getting at is what does this have to do with the overall gun debate? Did you post the video to highlight the stupidity of the child's parents, or the lack of proper instruction? Or are you blaming the Uzi for killing the guy?
    Obviously someone made a compelling case for the gun rights of nine year-old kids, otherwise, once again, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Now who do you suppose made that case?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X