Guns don't kill people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhat01 View Post
    I would argue that the parents are responsible but who knows. I would no sooner shoot at a range called burgers and bullets then eat a piece of chicken at a place called chicken and colonoscopies.
    That was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
      Perfect example of the difference between and enthusiast and a gun nut.

Only a gun nut would think it was even remotely a good idea to put an uzi in the hands of a child. Completely guano loco.

I'm just glad it was the ****ing idiot doing that who got killed instead of the little girl. Maybe the range will get a reality check and not put extremely dangerous weapons in the hands of little kids. You know, like sane people.
      "Here, kid. This is a fifty cal. Just press this little butterfly back here and take the ride of your life!"

Common sense: The most uncommon thing in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jhat01 View Post
        I would argue that the parents are responsible but who knows. I would no sooner shoot at a range called burgers and bullets then eat a piece of chicken at a place called chicken and colonoscopies.
        Why is it problematic that a gun range also have a restaurant in house? Is it also intimidating that they sell Harley and Monster Truck rides?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          The Bullets and Burgers range is responsible. They should at least have a sign out front that states "You must be this tall before firing this fully automatic weapon."

I heard Bullets and Burgers has a shooting instructor position open!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6-g4ZnP7Afs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Please tell me this is just satire and that this place doesn't really exist...?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
            Please tell me this is just satire and that this place doesn't really exist...?

What's wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
              What's wrong with it?
              Not much.

It's just emblematic of everything that's wrong with America these days, that's all.

Comment

Not much.

It's just emblematic of everything that's wrong with America these days, that's all.
                That a place that sells firing range tours also has a place to eat as well as Harley rides and Monster Truck rides?

That's a bit paranoid, don't you think?

It's called tourism.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                  That a place that sells firing range tours also has a place to eat as well as Harley rides and Monster Truck rides?

That's a bit paranoid, don't you think?

It's called tourism.
                  Yeah buddy!

Ah'm a gonna cancel that trip to Paris and head on down to Bullets and Burgers for some good, clean all-'Merican fun!

Yee haw!

Comment

Yeah buddy!

Ah'm a gonna cancel that trip to Paris and head on down to Bullets and Burgers for some good, clean all-'Merican fun!

Yee haw!
                    It beats hanging around a bunch of Islamist rioters in Paris.

Comment

Working...
                    X