X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meck77
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
    You righties crack me up. You think that people should be allowed to carry guns to a bar?where there is booze being served?
    We do it everyday in my town. It's great. Even guys riding to the bar on horses.

City guys like you have no idea what you are missing. The government has you brainwashed to fight for their interests while you live in your little cubicle sucking down crappy water and eating food from walmart.

When I say you I don't mean you specifically but the government loves the urban dweller who loves to talk about diminishing their own rights. Power to you dude.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by barryr View Post
    Laws not being followed means create more laws to not be followed? How intelligent.
    Facts don't mean squat to you, I realize, but the gun legislation passed under Clinton (and subsequently gutted by your party after Dim Son was appointed) was actually making a measurable difference in reducing gun-related crimes.

Interesting tidbit: the guy who conceived the Brady Bill was a cop.

How do you square that fact with your unconditional support for the cowboys in Fergeson?

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Laws not being followed means create more laws to not be followed? How intelligent.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    They should allow open carry at sporting events.
    Not a good idea. With the influx of Mexicans moving to areas like Georgia and a possible Mexico National soccer team playing in the dome, you would have 20 deaths per goal. Game on New Year's Eve at midnight? Oh, big time trouble.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    And alcohol?

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    I agree places like bars it's pretty silly to let citizens carry. But in our cars we should always be able to and in CA you can't.
    They should outlaw any booze in cars. If you want booze, walk for it. Then we'd have a corollary to argue over.

As for bars, it should be up to the bar owner, as with any other private establishment.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    You righties crack me up. You think that people should be allowed to carry guns to a bar?where there is booze being served?

Leave a comment:

• Rigs11
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    The common retort for people in fear of having their access to booze restricted. We already have laws on guns and against murder, and your booze loving non sequitur response is a pretend argument as if we don't have laws on guns.

Care to have another hack at it or just bow out?
    Wow. I'll break it down for you. You can't drink and drive,and you shouldn't be allowed to drink and carry a gun. Understand now?

Leave a comment:

• BamaBronco16
    replied
    Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
    Not enough laws in place, and the few that weren't completely gutted on Smirk & Dick's watch are clearly not working.

And it's not just your takes on gun control that distinguish you as one of Rush's Kids.

Pick any thread and any topic.
    Ok, pick a thread then and show me.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    There are already laws against drinking and driving genius.
    The common retort for people in fear of having their access to booze restricted. We already have laws on guns and against murder, and your booze loving non sequitur response is a pretend argument as if we don't have laws on guns.

Care to have another hack at it or just bow out?

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    I actually dont. That is asking for trouble. I do think security guards at bars should be able to do so. I also think no need at sporting events too which includes high school games.
    I agree places like bars it's pretty silly to let citizens carry. But in our cars we should always be able to and in CA you can't.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
    We already have laws in place for regulation, all except registering 'most' firearms.

And lol @ Rush's Kids. If you don't favor more regulation of firearms, then you must be, "Rush's Kids."

You make this too easy.
    Not enough laws in place, and the few that weren't completely gutted on Smirk & Dick's watch are clearly not working.

And it's not just your takes on gun control that distinguish you as one of Rush's Kids.

Pick any thread and any topic.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    I actually dont. That is asking for trouble. I do think security guards at bars should be able to do so. I also think no need at sporting events too which includes high school games.

Leave a comment:

• Rigs11
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    So which do you think causes more random death?

Drunken driving or stray bullets?

Are you calling for the same laws on booze you want for guns or are you joining the 99.999999% of gun control fanatics who recoil in horror when you suggest their access to boozy woozy should be curtailed?
    There are already laws against drinking and driving genius.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X