Guns don't kill people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    The common retort for people in fear of having their access to booze restricted. We already have laws on guns and against murder, and your booze loving non sequitur response is a pretend argument as if we don't have laws on guns.

Care to have another hack at it or just bow out?
    Wow. I'll break it down for you. You can't drink and drive,and you shouldn't be allowed to drink and carry a gun. Understand now?

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
      You righties crack me up. You think that people should be allowed to carry guns to a bar?where there is booze being served?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        I agree places like bars it's pretty silly to let citizens carry. But in our cars we should always be able to and in CA you can't.
        They should outlaw any booze in cars. If you want booze, walk for it. Then we'd have a corollary to argue over.

As for bars, it should be up to the bar owner, as with any other private establishment.

Comment

They should allow open carry at sporting events.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            And alcohol?

Comment

Not a good idea. With the influx of Mexicans moving to areas like Georgia and a possible Mexico National soccer team playing in the dome, you would have 20 deaths per goal. Game on New Year's Eve at midnight? Oh, big time trouble.

Comment

Laws not being followed means create more laws to not be followed? How intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                  Laws not being followed means create more laws to not be followed? How intelligent.
                  Facts don't mean squat to you, I realize, but the gun legislation passed under Clinton (and subsequently gutted by your party after Dim Son was appointed) was actually making a measurable difference in reducing gun-related crimes.

Interesting tidbit: the guy who conceived the Brady Bill was a cop.

How do you square that fact with your unconditional support for the cowboys in Fergeson?

Comment

You righties crack me up. You think that people should be allowed to carry guns to a bar?where there is booze being served?
                    We do it everyday in my town. It's great. Even guys riding to the bar on horses.

City guys like you have no idea what you are missing. The government has you brainwashed to fight for their interests while you live in your little cubicle sucking down crappy water and eating food from walmart.

When I say you I don't mean you specifically but the government loves the urban dweller who loves to talk about diminishing their own rights. Power to you dude.

Comment

Wow. I'll break it down for you. You can't drink and drive,and you shouldn't be allowed to drink and carry a gun. Understand now?
                      What makes you think people are allowed to now?

If you abuse alcohol you don't even qualify for a conceal carry permit in Colorado. It is also ALREADY illegal to possess a firearm while under the influence.

Colorado Revised Statutes:

18-12-106 Prohibited Use Of Weapons

He has in his possession a firearm while he is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or of a controlled substance, as defined in section 12-22-303(7), C.R.S. Possession of a permit issued under section 18-12-105.1 is no defense to a violation of this subsection (1).

Federal law dictates that people who use OR are addicted to controlled substances including marijuana are forbidden from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing firearms or ammunition.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS.

Comment

Yes I'm sure criminals would start following laws if we would only start creating more. More like for them to ignore is more like it. Idiots.

Comment

Yes I'm sure criminals would start following laws if we would only start creating more. More like for them to ignore is more like it. Idiots.
                          All laws are broken, therefore, we shouldn't have any laws.

Feel free to go **** that sheep you've had your eye on.

Comment

Instead of making laws on criminals, they're making them on law-abiding gun owners.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                              Instead of making laws on criminals, they're making them on law-abiding gun owners.
                              Using that logic, you shouldn't make laws against burglary either. Why? Because burglars will ignore them.

Comment

Using that logic, you shouldn't make laws against burglary either. Why? Because burglars will ignore them.
                                No because there is no lawful burglary. There is lawful gun ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X