Physically Fit to be our next Presdent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physically Fit to be our next Presdent

Bill and Hillary Clinton are making the most of their downtime in the Hamptons.

Mrs Clinton, 66, kept her eyes shaded from the sun with oversized dark sunglasses a straw visor and a muumuu.

The political pair have sparked a bit of controversy recently after it was revealed that they are paying $100,000 for their three-week stay - just weeks after Mrs Clinton claimed that they were 'dead broke' after leaving the White House in 2000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...each-dogs.html
    Attached Files

Clinton was called the comeback kid.

Comment

Btw,any word on Willard's car elevator?

Comment

Good lord, this is petty, childish stuff even by Pony Boy's standards. Look, I'm certianly no fan of Hillary's. But we're judging politicians by their looks? She's not fit to be POTUS because she's ugly, that's the best you can come up with? As for wealth, most people who are potential POTUS candidates are wealthy. The Clintons are poor compared to the likes of Romney. And at least they are self made rather than silver spooners.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          Good lord, this is petty, childish stuff even by Pony Boy's standards. Look, I'm certianly no fan of Hillary's. But we're judging politicians by their looks? She's not fit to be POTUS because she's ugly, that's the best you can come up with? As for wealth, most people who are potential POTUS candidates are wealthy. The Clintons are poor compared to the likes of Romney. And at least they are self made rather than silver spooners.
          I didn't say she's ugly, it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years. You would think she could make an effort to get in better physical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            ...it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years...
            I do agree this is concerning. Hopefully the GOP produces a worthwhile candidate so we don't have to worry about a 2nd term for Hillary.

Comment

I didn't say she's ugly, it's the reality that she will be 69 years old when she's elected and 77 after 8 years. You would think she could make an effort to get in better physical condition.
              What was Reagan's physical condition?

If Reagan wasn't too old to be Prez, then neither is Hillary.

Comment

It's not her body I'm worried about.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                    What was Reagan's physical condition?

If Reagan wasn't too old to be Prez, then neither is Hillary.

Ronald Reagan: 'How to Stay Fit: The President's Personal Exercise Program'

http://parade.condenast.com/116185/r...eagan-fitness/
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      I do agree this is concerning. Hopefully the GOP produces a worthwhile candidate so we don't have to worry about a 2nd term for Hillary.

My point is it's OK for the White House Doctor to slam Chris Christie about his weight and would she dare say anything about Hillary in the muumuu?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/50xrw7kRyiU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

A very very fat difference between Christie & HRC.

Comment

I really like the look on the face of the secret service agent that has to follow them and pick up dog-poo in a paper cup.

Nice Cankles ...........
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Pony Boy; 08-11-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

My point is it's OK for the White House Doctor to slam Chris Christie about his weight and would she dare say anything about Hillary in the muumuu?
                            While Hillary is certainly "overweight" and clearly not in the greatest shape, Christie is morbidly obese. I'm sure plenty will be made of her age and unattractiveness during the run up to the campaign, don't you worry.

Comment

Pony should be focused more on whether the gop candidates are mentally fit for well...anything

Comment

Working...
                              X