Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Who
    replied
    Republicans will do what they want. They impeached Clinton, might as well impeach Obama. They will pay dearly in 2016 if they do.

I think they will get their asses handed to them in 2016 anyway, so they might as well impeach him as their last hurrah.

Republicans are silly little creatures..... I will almost miss them when they are gone.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by barryr View Post
    Most would not want impeachment if for no other reason would mean Biden the idiot would be in charge. Nobody wants that.
    You spent eight years polishing the knob of a president who could barely speak in complete sentences, and you're worried about Biden's IQ?

Priceless!

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post

As the Obamas took off for Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts, critics attacked their vacation as too lavish. But one of the Obamas’ defenders was the Rev. Al Sharpton, who hosts a show on MSNBC.

Sharpton said Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in. How many did President (George W.) Bush take by the same point in his presidency? Three hundred and sixty seven. Yes, more than a full year of vacation."

Was Sharpton right? Our fact-check looked at data compiled by CBS News reporter Mark Knoller, the acknowledged authority on how presidents spend their days in office. We also noted different patterns in how Bush and Obama vactioned. We rated Sharpton’s statement Mostly True. Read our fact-check for complete details.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...bush-or-obama/

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Funny...

Obama the utterly inactive tyrant.

You neo-fascists can't even get your hates straightened out amongst yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Most would not want impeachment if for no other reason would mean Biden the idiot would be in charge. Nobody wants that.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Watch this guys.

Hey Dem/Libs name me the Republicans actually brought up "articles of impeachment" against the President?

Dem/Libs are about to break Google again.

Leave a comment:

• L.A. BRONCOS FAN
    replied
    The usual hypocrisy. Democrats also stated before 2000 that Hussein had weapons and regime change was needed, so ready to admit then that all of those democrats including the Clintons, Biden, Kerry, and many others were also "lying?" Obama has lied how many times about just about everything, but I know, that's different. There must be a cartoon out there for you to counter with.
    There you go slinging the usual revisionist history, lies and BS again.

But even if what you were saying here were true, the fact remains that it was your hero the court-selected pinhead who invaded Iraq - not Clinton.

Leave a comment:

• TailgateNut
    replied
    Says the guy who rooted for the Broncos to lose. Nope, that won't be forgotten no matter how much you hide and "bravely" go around and give people silly neg remarks. You are a mental midget and the real clown.
    Never in my life have I rooted for the Broncos to lose....I did hope that we would dump Timmy sooner rather than later......
    .....In addition, I don't consider it hiding just because I have better things to do than to spend my life on the OM with a bunch of clowns arguing the same arguments day in and day out...so I stop in and send a bit of love to those who deserve it......

Piss off!

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
    The cartoon is in your mirror you frigging fake a$$clown.
    Says the guy who rooted for the Broncos to lose. Nope, that won't be forgotten no matter how much you hide and "bravely" go around and give people silly neg remarks. You are a mental midget and the real clown.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    There's a difference between constitutionally checked power, and the impeachment articles. I assume you know the difference.
    I didn't say anything about impeachment. Just that his worship has undoubtedly overstepped his powers. In some cases in creative new ways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X