Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to impeach Obama?

Then there is the lying.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/682KqKp_1Q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then this slips by.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Q9RzeOHGfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope the GOP tries.

Even more proof that it's the party of stupid.

With folks like Hobo as full-throated supporters, it cannot be anything else.

Comment

it's funny that rethugs have been screaming for impeachment since Obama got elected and all of the sudden want to act as if it's a Dem plot to make rethugs look bad.

Comment

^

Yep.

Theirs is a process of perpetual spin and revisionism.

Comment

If he has overstepped his powers and warrants a true look at impeachment, then the process should start. I have not heard anywhere what exactly his impeachable offense is at this point.

The impeachement talk by the GOP will likely only help bet the D base up and ready to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            If he has overstepped his powers
            What, the 9-0 Supreme Court decision didn't do it for you?

Comment

If he has overstepped his powers and warrants a true look at impeachment, then the process should start. I have not heard anywhere what exactly his impeachable offense is at this point.

The impeachement talk by the GOP will likely only help bet the D base up and ready to fight.
              Uh, he did the same thing that Bush did, but not quite as much.

Comment

, liberals never talk about impeachment of republican presidents.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                  , liberals never talk about impeachment of republican presidents.
                  Yeah, how silly of those liberals to regard lying about the reasons for taking the country to war as an impeachable offense.

Talk about an overreaction!

I mean, we only lost ~6K American servicemen and a trillion bucks of the taxpayers' money - what's the big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                    Yeah, how silly of those liberals to regard lying about the reasons for taking the country to war as an impeachable offense.

Talk about an overreaction!

I mean, we only lost ~6K American servicemen and a trillion bucks of the taxpayers' money - what's the big deal?
                    The usual hypocrisy. Democrats also stated before 2000 that Hussein had weapons and regime change was needed, so ready to admit then that all of those democrats including the Clintons, Biden, Kerry, and many others were also "lying?" Obama has lied how many times about just about everything, but I know, that's different. There must be a cartoon out there for you to counter with.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      What, the 9-0 Supreme Court decision didn't do it for you?
                      There's a difference between constitutionally checked power, and the impeachment articles. I assume you know the difference.

Comment

The usual hypocrisy. Democrats also stated before 2000 that Hussein had weapons and regime change was needed, so ready to admit then that all of those democrats including the Clintons, Biden, Kerry, and many others were also "lying?" Obama has lied how many times about just about everything, but I know, that's different. There must be a cartoon out there for you to counter with.

The cartoon is in your mirror you frigging fake a$$clown.

Comment

There's a difference between constitutionally checked power, and the impeachment articles. I assume you know the difference.
                          I didn't say anything about impeachment. Just that his worship has undoubtedly overstepped his powers. In some cases in creative new ways.

Comment

Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
                            The cartoon is in your mirror you frigging fake a$$clown.
                            Says the guy who rooted for the Broncos to lose. Nope, that won't be forgotten no matter how much you hide and "bravely" go around and give people silly neg remarks. You are a mental midget and the real clown.

Comment

Says the guy who rooted for the Broncos to lose. Nope, that won't be forgotten no matter how much you hide and "bravely" go around and give people silly neg remarks. You are a mental midget and the real clown.
                              Never in my life have I rooted for the Broncos to lose....I did hope that we would dump Timmy sooner rather than later......
                              .....In addition, I don't consider it hiding just because I have better things to do than to spend my life on the OM with a bunch of clowns arguing the same arguments day in and day out...so I stop in and send a bit of love to those who deserve it......

Piss off!

Comment

Working...
                              X