Kidnapped for Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidnapped for Christ

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 03-03-2021, 08:47 AM.

This is the sort of thing that makes religion awesome. And yes I'm being really really sarcastic.

Comment

These people deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

Comment

Surprised Chris Kenney hasn't been casing those places looking for 18 year old "confused" boys.

I am not sure how it is set up but I bet many of those boys end up with the other kids there. This is how SF became the gay capital of the world as those GIs dismissed from WW2 service was processed in SF.

Comment

It's unfortunate that some churches are a little crazy. Tobe honest though I play my sax at like 4 churches off and on and have never heard anyone talk about sending kids to gay modification.

Im in calif though we are liberal here.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            Surprised Chris Kenney hasn't been casing those places looking for 18 year old "confused" boys.

I am not sure how it is set up but I bet many of those boys end up with the other kids there. This is how SF became the gay capital of the world as those GIs dismissed from WW2 service was processed in SF.
            Did you really post this as a fact?

Comment

A lot of bad stuff happens when you believe in superstition over science.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wDZFf0pm0SE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
              X