Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TailgateNut View Post
    Is this your problem?
    That that's the best comeback to anything I've ever said is all you've got, I see your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Liberals have a tendency to have difficulty differentiating personal opinion from science when they dislike the science. They like to try to shelve it under "just your opinion."

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
          You're confusing behavioral issues with chemical addiction.
          Evidence for sugar addiction: Behavioral and neurochemical effects of intermittent, excessive sugar intake

Comment

Liberals have a tendency to have difficulty differentiating personal opinion from science when they dislike the science. They like to try to shelve it under "just your opinion."
            You have a degree in English. You are not allowed to lecture anyone on science.

Comment

• It's time to change your name again Nyuk. Nobody likes you.

Comment

• Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                Dont get me wrong. I love pot. But it is a gateway drug. Ever heard of "pot depression". After a while pot will stop working for you. People start doing uppers just to do pot to feel that high again. That wh3n you get in trouble.

Comment

You're confusing behavioral issues with chemical addiction. There's a reason you're posting a single study as opposed to the scientific consensus agreed upon by anyone in the field with an ounce of literacy about the chemically addictive qualities of things like alcohol, etc.

Google "cannabis dependency." It's not as addictive as booze and one of its side effects is permanent brain damage after prolonged abuse.
                  Another example of wanting to believe what you read, not what is actually happening. Reminds me of the scare tactics of the late 60's. Any brain damage I may have after 40+ years of smoking has probably come from reading posts like this on the OM. You are one person who would be absolutely shocked at who actually smokes.

Oh and did I mention that because my work decided to drug test a few years ago I just stopped with no issues whatsoever. Now that they are only drug testing when you show reason to be I'm doing it again. Working FT at a management position with glowing reviews. It's called experience, not theory or consensus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    It's time to change your name again Nyuk. Nobody likes you.
                    I think he is hilarious.

Comment

Yeah. That's the liberals' problem. They don't like science.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post
                        Another example of wanting to believe what you read, not what is actually happening. Reminds me of the scare tactics of the late 60's. Any brain damage I may have after 40+ years of smoking has probably come from reading posts like this on the OM. You are one person who would be absolutely shocked at who actually smokes.

Oh and did I mention that because my work decided to drug test a few years ago I just stopped with no issues whatsoever. Now that they are only drug testing when you show reason to be I'm doing it again. Working FT at a management position with glowing reviews. It's called experience, not theory or consensus.
                        The "Reefer Madness" scare has returned with a vengeance.........The stupidity in this thread is unbelievable. Between Nyuk and Hobo I just about choked laughing. "You have to do "uppers" so you can get high from pot"
                        and the whole "gateway drug BS" is hilarious........****ing alcohol is more of a danger to society than Pot.

Comment

Is this your problem?
                          And at last we see the last thin bastion of your pro-pot defense completely crumble.

Comment

The "Reefer Madness" scare has returned with a vengeance.........The stupidity in this thread is unbelievable. Between Nyuk and Hobo I just about choked laughing. "You have to do "uppers" so you can get high from pot"
                            and the whole "gateway drug BS" is hilarious........****ing alcohol is more of a danger to society than Pot.
                            The three-step apologist method by potheads is summarized as,

1) Pull the "Reefer Madness" card, usually along with chuckling or eye-rolling when presented with evidence of the addictive and brain-damaging qualities of cannabis abuse, then

2) Ignore all relevant scientific and usage data presented as bull**** off hand, without addressing the data.

3) Toke up.

Comment

Yeah. That's the liberals' problem. They don't like science.
                              They hate science that contradicts their views as much as any Evangelical does, as we see on this thread. You're no better than they are.

Try arguing in something better than cartoons, Comrade.

Comment

The three-step apologist method by potheads is summarized as,

1) Pull the "Reefer Madness" card, usually along with chuckling or eye-rolling when presented with evidence of the addictive and brain-damaging qualities of cannabis abuse, then

2) Ignore all relevant scientific and usage data presented as bull**** off hand, without addressing the data.

3) Toke up.
                                Relevant to who? Those that actually know and are a prime example or those, like you, who don't have a clue? I have the utmost respect for our scientist but when I read something I'm always aware that 1. I don't know the person who wrote this 2. Whether they are writing this with an agenda 3. That 99% of everything is opinion, 1% fact and it CANNOT be fact unless you experience it. There are thousands of examples like me who counter everything you chose to believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X