Pot is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    Except you don't know me. Your personal derision isn't a means of which to weigh someone's willingness to do any given thing.
    Says the person who claims they could have stopped the loon at the cinema in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Says the person who claims they could have stopped the loon at the cinema in Colorado.
      Show me where I said it.

I'll wait.

I was just there last night watching Guardians of the Galaxy.

Comment

Watching movies alone again? Sad.

Comment

Watching movies alone again? Sad.

Still waiting on the direct link where I made that claim, btw.

Comment

Everyone just needs to smoke a bowl and shut up already lolol ...

Comment

Just got back from Colorado, bought pot brownies and had a blast......... I do not think I am addicted though... Maybe next time.

Colorado sold $25 million worth of pot in June........ that is ****ing amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                Just got back from Colorado, bought pot brownies and had a blast......... I do not think I am addicted though... Maybe next time.

Colorado sold $25 million worth of pot in June........ that is ****ing amazing.
                Do you know the signs of addiction and have you studied cannabis dependency to know?

Comment

Do you know the signs of addiction and have you studied cannabis dependency to know?
                  Caffeine is more addictive and more harmful, but that doesn't even matter. The line should be drawn at harming others in our supposedly free society.

Comment

One of the least harmful popular drugs:

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      Caffeine is more addictive and more harmful, but that doesn't even matter. The line should be drawn at harming others in our supposedly free society.
                      Just show me where frequent use over years of caffeine can cause permanent brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                        Because you're unable to understand that legality increases use many times over. You're also making a false comparison to hard core narcotics.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                          Gotta protect Americans from themselves and the very dangerous cannabis plant! Soda, tobacco, alcohol, fast food, and donuts should be illegal too. I didn't know you were for the government telling us what we can put into our bodies. Are you for Michelle Obama's school lunch agenda too?
                          On the face of it, the idea of government telling us what we can put into our bodies sounds like a bad one.

However, looking at the bigger picture, individual decisions often have an impact on society as a whole.

Behaviors like drunk driving and smoking in public places are a couple of the more obvious examples.

I, for one, am not OK with paying higher health insurance premiums because a bunch of fat slobs who live on Mickey D's and Krispy Kreme don't give a sh*t about their health.

Ditto re: the social and economic impact of recreational drug users.

Many of these people are essentially overgrown adolescents with no self-control (which forces a response from society, i.e., requires grownups to set limits for them.)

As for marijuana, suffice it to say it's not the harmless little herb many advocates believe it to be. That said, most of the criminal penalties that still exist are ridiculous.

Comment

Did your homework for you.

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk
                            Next time in Colorado, go visit the theater. Your comments are purely speculative; we'll never know whether or not someone in there may have been able to help because nobody was armed. Don't try to make it about ME, I never did.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post

Awesome chart I am heading off to score some pot, ecstasy, mushrooms and some steroids!!!

Comment

Because you're unable to understand that legality increases use many times over. You're also making a false comparison to hard core narcotics.
                                As usual, you dismiss any view not your own, regardless the source.

Get over yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X