No announcement yet.

Pot is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BcR_Wg42dv8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Alien Rock Candy

Comment

• I don't like to smoke and I hate the smell of it but down for edibles. I'm all for moving people from narcotic/opioid/painkiller addictions over to weed.

I do think the inherent "medical benefits" are overblown and people just want to get high. But so be it much better than all the other shiz people use.

I wish we could legalize and tax it across the whole country and shut the black market down. It would not solve the crime in Mexico but will take the money out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
            I don't like to smoke and I hate the smell of it but down for edibles. I'm all for moving people from narcotic/opioid/painkiller addictions over to weed.

I do think the inherent "medical benefits" are overblown and people just want to get high. But so be it much better than all the other shiz people use.

I wish we could legalize and tax it across the whole country and shut the black market down. It would not solve the crime in Mexico but will take the money out of it.
            Yeah, there's a shady snake oil element to its promotion. And a big glossing over of the fact that smoking it regularly likely has most of the same downsides as smoking tobacco products. It just doesn't have the body of scientific study behind that yet that tobacco does.

But its prohibition should definitely end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
              First of its Kind Study Finds Virtually No Driving Impairment Under the Influence of Marijuana

The first study to analyze the effects of cannabis on driving performance found that it caused almost no impairment. The impairment that it did cause was similar to that observed under the influence of a legal alcohol limit.

Researchers at the University of Iowa’s National Advanced Driving Simulator carried out the study, sponsored by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, National Institute of Drug Abuse, and the Office of National Drug Control Policy

“Once in the simulator—a 1996 Malibu sedan mounted in a 24-feet diameter dome—the drivers were assessed on weaving within the lane, how often the car left the lane, and the speed of the weaving. Drivers with only alcohol in their systems showed impairment in all three areas while those strictly under the influence of vaporized cannabis only demonstrated problems weaving within the lane.

Drivers with blood concentrations of 13.1 ug/L THC, or delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana, showed increased weaving that was similar to those with a .08 breath alcohol concentration, the legal limit in most states. The legal limit for THC in Washington and Colorado is 5 ug/L, the same amount other states have considered.”

complete article
              This is some misleading bull****. If you are stoned, you shouldn't drive. Controlling your intake of weed and thc is so much harder than booze. You know what one glass of wine/beer is, but different strains have different potency.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X