Pot is awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Yes, because public executions are one of the tenets of conservatism.
    If it's a "tenet" like you claim, there must be a source here somewhere for that.

Odd you haven't posted it already. Maybe you just made that up in a fit of butt hurt?

That's not PUBLIC execution, btw. Public executions are hanging people at the town square.

If you want to drop your panties and let loose, at least aim it right.

Comment

Some people still believe the 1930's smear campaign and choose to remain ignorant despite the wealth of information today.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sbjHOBJzhb0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        What is YOUR alternative for evacuating people under live fire, sir?
        Don't be so dramatic. Violent crime has decreased sharply over the last 20 years, yet we've become the world's biggest police state. That's what you should be alarmed about. The plant isn't really evil. It's not going to come get you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
          Some people still believe the 1930's smear campaign and choose to remain ignorant despite the wealth of information today.
          Yes, you that repeat NORML talking points always pull the "reefer madness" card and ignore the wealth of medical information about cannabis dependency.

Comment

Don't be so dramatic. Violent crime has decreased sharply over the last 20 years, yet we've become the world's biggest police state. That's what you should be alarmed about. The plant isn't really evil. It's not going to come get you.
            You completely ignored why I said police now have use of armored rescue vehicles so you can go off on a tangential rant about your perception of "police state" and how you love pot.

I don't care if you love pot. Obviously nothing is going to deter you from preferring NORML talking points to justify your pot use.

Let me reiterate:

THIS is why we have police using armored rescue vehicles now.

That truck in the picture is a Brinks armored car. They had to beg to an armored car company to get one on site (God knows how long that took) to rescue children.

What part of this do you not understand? Is it the weed? YES I know pot users are almost always anti-cop but I had hoped you could put that aside to recognize the valid use of armored rescue vehicles.

How else do you propose keeping these kids safe?

Perhaps if you watch some old classic Cheech and Chong movies, you may find an answer?
            Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 08-07-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Yes, you that repeat NORML talking points always pull the "reefer madness" card and ignore the wealth of medical information about cannabis dependency.
              You would have completely bought into that movie if you lived in the 30's. It seems like you ignore all the misconceptions that led to criminalizing pot, or maybe you still believe them.

Comment

You completely ignored why I said police now have use of armored rescue vehicles so you can go off on a tangential rant about your perception of "police state" and how you love pot.
                Violent crime is down, yet the world's biggest police state isn't good enough for you? Paranoid much? You would rather behead street level drug dealers.

Comment

You would have completely bought into that movie if you lived in the 30's. It seems like you ignore all the misconceptions that led to criminalizing pot, or maybe you still believe them.
                  And potheads like you are so uneducated the drug-addled they think invoking it is a catchall comeback to decades of science proving the ill effects of cannabis dependency.

Comment

Violent crime is down, yet the world's biggest police state isn't good enough for you? Paranoid much? You would rather behead street level drug dealers.
                    We aren't a police state. Paranoid much?

Yes - I'd like to see career drug dealers especially executed. You betcha. I'd do it myself with glee. I have an AK and several hundred rounds. I'd volunteer in a minute.

Comment

No you wouldn't.

Comment

Yes - I'd like to see career drug dealers especially executed. You betcha. I'd do it myself with glee. I have an AK and several hundred rounds. I'd volunteer in a minute.
                        This nyuk nyuk clown is the same person who in another thread is criticizing Pope Francis for saying things that are somehow beneath the Papacy. What an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          This nyuk nyuk clown is the same person who in another thread is criticizing Pope Francis for saying things that are somehow beneath the Papacy. What an idiot!
                          I'm not a Catholic, so what's your issue?

Yes - when a religious figure is preaching something that comes from the mouths of secular leftists regarding economic matters, that is a huge red flag.

I am A-G-N-O-S-T-I-C.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            No you wouldn't.
                            Why's that?

Comment

Why's that?
                              "All hat, no cattle."

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                                "All hat, no cattle."
                                Except you don't know me. Your personal derision isn't a means of which to weigh someone's willingness to do any given thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X