Israeli police brutally beat a 15 year old American Citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli police brutally beat a 15 year old American Citizen

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 02-24-2021, 06:47 PM.

BS they threw rocks and everyone knows it. Throw rocks at police or military in any country and see what happens.

Comment

But he is an American so IMO they should release him to his family and tell him not to come back to Israel.

Comment

We have cops beating up people here and they are Americans. Plus, I heard it was a mistake. The kid was not named Tariq but Aqib.

Comment

Meanwhile Islamic terrorists behead people and torture, but to be different, liberals would claim "it's all the same."

Comment

Be honest, it is jealousy isn't it? we have all wanted to beat the stupid out of some 15 year olds.

Comment

He got smacked across the face hard for sure, but he looks more or less Ok in the photos excluding a probable L maxillary sinus fracture. Not sure what the Isreali approach is but I would be surprised if he didn't at least get a screening exam from a medic or nurse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda
                "Smacked across the face"... seriously? He was in handcuffs lying on the ground like a limp rag while he was being assaulted. He was kicked in the face over and over again while it appeared he was unconscious. There's more than one video of this from different angles.
                You do understand that he was picked up in violent part of the world in the middle of riot? I am not condoning the Israeli military or their action but it wasn't like there wasn't some **** going on.

Comment

So he's picked out and pulled from the crowd and beaten because he was minding his own business and selling cookies?

Comment

who goes to a riot zone for vacation. Stupid family went looking for trouble and they found it. I have a Palestinian friend who said the same thing. Stupid parents and they should be arrested for child endangerment.

Comment

a tour of biblical sites not strange at all. Even people not that religious like to tour those sites Yoda. What normal people don't seek out is confrontations with police.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                        who goes to a riot zone for vacation. Stupid family went looking for trouble and they found it. I have a Palestinian friend who said the same thing. Stupid parents and they should be arrested for child endangerment.
                        Shh don't talk about the idiot parents it's all Palestines fault.

My next family vacation we will storm Baghdad..hopefully no one gets hurt. I'm not okay with the kid being beaten up, but the kid never should have been put in that situation to begin with.
                        Last edited by DenverBroncosJM; 07-07-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                          Meanwhile Islamic terrorists behead people and torture, but to be different, liberals would claim "it's all the same."
                          Meanwhile, US forces use remote control drones to bomb in arbitrary fashion from the air, often killing civilians, including women and children.

Superpowers should know better. MHG

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                            Meanwhile, US forces use remote control drones to bomb in arbitrary fashion from the air, often killing civilians, including women and children.

Superpowers should know better. MHG
                            Since Obama became president, apparently that is no longer a worry.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                              Since Obama became president, apparently that is no longer a worry.
                              Huh?

Obama has dramatically escalated the drone attacks. There are many more now than under Bush.

MHG

Comment

Working...
                              X