Bikers Ride To Free Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi: Border control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikers Ride To Free Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi: Border control

<iframe width="590" height="332" src="http://launch.newsinc.com/?type=VideoPlayer/Single&widgetId=1&trackingGroup=69016&siteSection= dailysurge&videoId=26331376" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" noresize marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"></iframe>
    Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 07-08-2014, 06:16 PM.

I guess the Sarge didn't pay attention during land nav classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      I guess the Sarge didn't pay attention during land nav classes.
      I guess Bergdahl forgot the oath he took when he signed up to be a soldier.

Comment

Pretty sad when the Mexican's can kick sand in BO's face and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
          I guess Bergdahl forgot the oath he took when he signed up to be a soldier.
          Bergdahl purposely wandered off to join the Taliban. This guy stumbled into Mexico by mistake. I don't get the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
            Pretty sad when the Mexican's can kick sand in BO's face and get away with it.
            Pretty sad that people don't understand that when you're in another country, you play by their rules.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              Pretty sad that people don't understand that when you're in another country, you play by their rules.
              how come you don't feel that way about illegal immigrants. You're ilk don't want to make them play by our countries rules. Oh wait handouts and welfare, that is the new rule. Sorry I forgot.

Comment

Then why do we punish Americans for having sex with girls that in their country they don't care? Obviously we have tons of laws and situations where our laws overlap, the reach of the law extends. Our influence extends. Obama should use it.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                  Then why do we punish Americans for having sex with girls that in their country they don't care? Obviously we have tons of laws and situations where our laws overlap, the reach of the law extends. Our influence extends. Obama should use it.
                  Who funking cares. At the end off the day he broke their laws and is at the mercy of the Mexican government.

Comment

You just said people should obey laws or be punished. Should illegals be punished for coming into the country illegally or not?

Comment

Don't try and put words in my mouth.

Mexican government could decide to just give him a fine and send him on his merry way,when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        Bergdahl purposely wandered off to join the Taliban. This guy stumbled into Mexico by mistake. I don't get the connection.
                        , like that's unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          You just said people should obey laws or be punished. Should illegals be punished for coming into the country illegally or not?
                          Of course not, because for the idiots, "that's different." We have a U.S. soldier wonder into Mexico and goes to jail. We have thousands of mostly Mexicans wonder into our country and we offer free healthcare, driver's licenses, and shelter. This just makes so much sense here folks.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                            , like that's unusual.
                            I'm not surprised that you get the connection. After all, how many people can suddenly wake up with a bag of weapons saying, "What country am I in?"

Comment

Do illegal mexicans play by the rules of the USA? If not what should Obummer do?

Comment

Working...
                              X