Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas about to be highest since 2008, thanks Obummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas about to be highest since 2008, thanks Obummer!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2...nt_really.html

The recent spike in gas prices will make the July 4 holiday weekend the most expensive for drivers since 2008.

According to USA Today, prices will average $3.68 a gallon for regular-grade gas, up 17 cents from last year. That is still below the record price of $4.11 at the pump just after July 4, 2008.

Hell yeah liberals Obama is trying but still can't break his own records!

How the **** does Obama determine the price of gas?

When you get ****skids, do you blame him for you not knowing how to wipe your ass, too?

Comment

Actually it's your fault because you voted for him.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        Actually it's your fault because you voted for him.
        Your feces-stained Jockeys are my fault?

Do you take responsibility for anything, or are you a pansy?

Comment

at hearing liberals say take responsibility. Since when are you for personal responsibility? Classic w*gs still breastfeeding on Rachael Maddows tits, they say the nipples are like little cocks.

Comment

Sad, cut.

When is your boy Cheney gonna 'fess up to the **** up known as Iraq and take responsibility?

Even your Faux News Megyn Kelly called out the ol' Dick, and he tried to bullshyte his way out of the truth.

Comment

I'm pissed and hate Cheney because he lied about taking oil to pay for everything. Bush's biggest mistake was not taking oil. They never explained why they didn't either. Actually it's easy to figure out though. They left complained oh its a war for oil, so they had no choice but to try and be PC and not do it.

No doubt we should have paid for every drop with oil.

Comment

Bush and Cheney made some mistakes but nothing like the Obama trainwreck.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                  How the **** does Obama determine the price of gas?
                  How the phuck did Bush? A$$h0I#

Comment

Bush and Cheney made some mistakes but nothing like the Obama trainwreck.
                    Try to get Bush and Cheney to admit that they made mistakes.

Consider it your homework, cut, since you're part of the right-wing Borg-like collective.

Comment

I'm pissed and hate Cheney because he lied about taking oil to pay for everything. Bush's biggest mistake was not taking oil. They never explained why they didn't either. Actually it's easy to figure out though. They left complained oh its a war for oil, so they had no choice but to try and be PC and not do it.

No doubt we should have paid for every drop with oil.
                      I doubt Iraq has enough oil to cover the trillions of dollars wasted on Bush's war of terror.

Scheiكe, we'd be the ones buying it, dork.

Comment

Thanks, Pat

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                          I doubt Iraq has enough oil to cover the trillions of dollars wasted on Bush's war of terror.

Scheiكe, we'd be the ones buying it, dork.
                          Take so many barrels a yr for like 25 yrs. it was only a trillion keep your liberal math to yourself.

Comment

Cutthead,

1.prez has no control over oil prices
                            2. if he somehow did, and we did leave troops in Iraq, which is what you are implying, you would have paid far more in taxes to cover those costs
                            3.STFU

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X