Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamas trying to hide economy in a freefall

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obamas trying to hide economy in a freefall

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/25...s-shrinkage-2/

    Hell 3% in one quarter lol. ****ing ridiculous. One more bad quarter and we are in a recession. Obama's recession, Obama's screwed up middle east, Obama's scandals at home with IRS and the VA.

    Oh but it's all conservative propaganda right?

    The U.S. economy shrank at 2.9 percent annual rate in in the first quarter, a far more alarming downward pace than announced in two previous government estimates, according to the Commerce Department.

  • #2
    Let's deflect the horrid economic contraction with more global warming lies and LGBT permissives. That's our president!

    Good job to all those who voted for this guy (once or twice).

    Comment


    • #3
      we should cut taxes and reduce regulations. right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
        Let's deflect the horrid economic contraction with more global warming lies and LGBT permissives. That's our president!

        Good job to all those who voted for this guy (once or twice).
        don't worry, the GOP is helping by focusing on scandals and plans to sue the prez. that'll get the good ol economy going...

        Comment


        • #5
          Obama's GDP numbers would be much worse if he didn't change the way it was calculated. Imagine what it would be like without a zero interest rate policy for his entire presidency, while printing $1T every year?

          Comment


          • #6
            Obama does the same thing in every area of his presidency. He just let's things unfold without caring, if it works out he takes credit, if it doesn't he blames Bush. Too bad most things don't work out and he blames Bush.

            Comment


            • #7
              How soon you right-wing nut jobs forget...
              Last edited by W*GS; 11-13-2017, 06:26 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                Obama does the same thing in every area of his presidency. He just let's things unfold without caring, if it works out he takes credit, if it doesn't he blames Bush. Too bad most things don't work out and he blames Bush.
                or cold weather, or his appointees, or tea partiers, or returning military, or corporations, or the Washington culture, or Fox news, or the Chinese, or the Founding Fathers, or Congress, or America herself. Oh, and the one he's sure to use for the 3% contraction of the economy--Europe.


                ETA: How could I forget that darn anti-Islam you tube movie?
                Last edited by Smiling Assassin27; 06-25-2014, 12:26 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Bush economy had to deal with real problems like the housing prices plummeting and bailing out the banks. Those problems can't be all Bushes fault though because the roots were laid down before he got became President. He also dealt with a little thing called 9-11. Obama's problems are his own doing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wait until the election and Hilliary drops the bomb Obama told her to say the video caused the attack. Hilliary refused and sent out a lackey to do it instead.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      The Bush economy had to deal with real problems like the housing prices plummeting and bailing out the banks. Those problems can't be all Bushes fault though because the roots were laid down before he got became President. He also dealt with a little thing called 9-11. Obama's problems are his own doing.
                      Good grief.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh yeah good grief! you think things like a 9-11 don't hurt an economy? don't blame a war but go ahead and blame a cold winter.

                        Holy cow it's like bizzaroland.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          Oh yeah good grief! you think things like a 9-11 don't hurt an economy? don't blame a war but go ahead and blame a cold winter.

                          Holy cow it's like bizzaroland.
                          Whose fault was it that the housing market took a dump? ...and bailing out the banks, gee, how did that happen?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Let's see, what would the Right Wing House allow this president to do to address economic issues...

                            Extend unemployment insurance?
                            Nope
                            Reinstall Glass/Steagle regulations of Wall Street and the Banksters?
                            Nope
                            Raise taxes?
                            Nope
                            Change some trade deals?
                            Nope
                            Overhaul health care?
                            Nope

                            In fact, since 2007 the Republicans have filibustered 500 bills, most of which were geared toward relieving economic pressure on the middle class.



                            Thanks! Obama!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                              The Bush economy had to deal with real problems like the housing prices plummeting and bailing out the banks. Those problems can't be all Bushes fault though because the roots were laid down before he got became President. He also dealt with a little thing called 9-11. Obama's problems are his own doing.
                              Those problems can't be all Obama's fault though because the roots were laid down before he got became President. [sic]

                              Why do you give Bush a pass but hold Obama responsible for everything that was ****ting the fan in Jan 2009?

                              9/11 had almost no impact on the national economy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X