Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax payer burden of illegal immigration in California

http://immigrationreform.com/2014/06...in-california/

"Yesterday, FAIR released a new study examining the taxpayer burden of illegal immigration in California, which found providing education, health care, law enforcement, and social and government services to illegal aliens and their dependents costs California taxpayers $25.3 billion a year. This is an increase of some $4.7 billion since FAIR’s 2010 study was released. These costs amount to a $2,370 a year burden per California household headed by a U.S. citizen."

Latino lawmakers move to reverse decades of anti-immigrant legislation....

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-p...ry.html#page=1

"Flexing its growing clout in Sacramento, this generation of legislators is returning to the 1990s-era fights that propelled them into politics. On Monday, they will mark 20 years since Proposition 187 — the landmark initiative withholding public services such as healthcare and education from those in the country illegally — qualified for the ballot."

GEE!!! Nobody saw THAT coming!! If you leftists think productivity flight from California is bad now you isn't seen nothing yet..

Comment

I can believe that. They also contribute to the high teenage unemployment rate.

Comment

But pelosi is running around demanding everyone call these kids coming over the border an "opportunity"! Not a crisis.

She is in full agreement of the cartels. Pelosi just needs to dig a hole and slither in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          But pelosi is running around demanding everyone call these kids coming over the border an "opportunity"! Not a crisis.

She is in full agreement of the cartels. Pelosi just needs to dig a hole and slither in it.
          Indeed. She is complicit in undermining our nation and is a despicable human being.

Comment

Calif needs to send the feds a bill for that ****. It's ****ed up Calif gets screwed.

Comment

i believe we are watching in real time the changing of the guard in the USA. it will look and act quite differently in the future. for good or ill.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                i believe we are watching in real time the changing of the guard in the USA. it will look and act quite differently in the future. for good or ill.
                That's the problem with illegal immigration on the southern border, the possibility of things changing for the better is so very slim except for a portion of the Hispanic community. These aren't engineers and scientists crossing the border. They are people that come with problems and those problems will multiply when they are forced to realize that the lies they were spread about how easy it is to get work and make a living in the US are BS.

The only people that truly win here are 50 percent of the politicians in Washington and they barely try to hide that fact.

Comment

Basically, NAFTA drove the most uneducated Mexicans and Central Americans out of work and toward El Norte.
                  Last edited by Rohirrim; 06-30-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

oh wow! we are finally going to have a kick ass soccer team!

Comment

Obama the dictator is going to use his dictator style to impose his own immigration laws.

This country is in full free fall mode. Never have I seen such a ****ed up administration.

Comment

Obama the dictator is going to use his dictator style to impose his own immigration laws.

This country is in full free fall mode. Never have I seen such a ****ed up administration.
                        Really! Did you just 6 years ago start following politics? Was GWB being a dictator with all his EOs? I don't remember any rightards complaining about it then.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                          Really! Did you just 6 years ago start following politics? Was GWB being a dictator with all his EOs? I don't remember any rightards complaining about it then.
                          I'll break this down for you since you can't understand the difference. It's the WAY he's using executive order. He's using them to alter his own legislation. If congress won't act its one thing, but when congress passes the legislation he's changing that's totally different. That's a joke. He's used executive order to PREVENT legislation from going through(Rubio/dream act scenario). Then he commands sweeping executive power on some issues, while saying he's got no power on other issues. He's a joke.

Comment

I'll break this down for you since you can't understand the difference. It's the WAY he's using executive order. He's using them to alter his own legislation. If congress won't act its one thing, but when congress passes the legislation he's changing that's totally different. That's a joke. He's used executive order to PREVENT legislation from going through(Rubio/dream act scenario). Then he commands sweeping executive power on some issues, while saying he's got no power on other issues. He's a joke.
                            BS. Just cause you and other conservatives out there don't like it doesn't mean his EOs are any less valid/legal as they were in any previous admin.

Comment

Not sure of Drunken understands how or what an E.O. is.

Comment

Working...
                              X