'Dead Broke' Hillary Defenders: 'You're Afraid'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Dead Broke' Hillary Defenders: 'You're Afraid'

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/127592" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You wonder why Dem/Libs policy seem to lead to more debt? Here one reason. Vote Clinton!

Yes Hillary and Bill are one of us, they feel the pain because they have been there on the same level with the working class ........

Hillary Clinton claims she and her husband were “dead broke” when they left the White House. Clinton claims she and former President Bill Clinton didn’t even have enough money to cover debts and their daughter’s education.

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton told Sawyer. “We had no money when we got there and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”

Comment

Comment

righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.

Comment

Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.

Comment

They had $800,000 in assets when they left the White House and they had $8-10 million in debt.... Now that sounds broke to me. Of course it is a little hyperbole as they knew leaving they could write books and go on the lecture circut but yes they were broke when they left the WH.
            Last edited by Guess Who; 06-12-2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
              Liberals have to admit I was right when I stated more than 2 years ago that they would vote for Hillary no matter what in 2016. Hillary is such a great role model and has done so much too.
              Just like you will vote for whoever runs against Hillary..... don't see much logic in your post.

Actually, the poll that was taken earlier here Hillary did not get any votes as Sanders and Warren led the way.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone

Comment

Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                    righties know that whoever they run against Hillary is gonna get betchslapped.
                    You already voted for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                      Wow,you're so wise. Of course were gonna vote for her over the clowns your party present.captain obvious over here everyone
                      , what a dunce. You were voting for Hillary over 2 years ago before you even had a hint who was running since you vote "d" every time, just as I state liberals do as ones like you cry and complain that I'm wrong about you Plus, you actually think Hillary isn't a clown herself. Thanks for proving me right, yet again Captain Ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        Saying the Clinton's were dead broke is laughable. According to an April report from the Congressional Research Service, Bill Clinton has received nearly $16 million in pensions and benefits from the federal government since leaving office. That includes $944,000 in fiscal year 2014 for office space, staff, and a pension.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ebt-wait-what/
                        Oh no, Hillary, they had troubles buying "houses." Gee, my heart bleeds, maybe they had to settle for buying just 2 homes. But she relates to all you liberals out there. Well, those that are ignorant, snobs, and hypocrites that is.

Comment

Hillary is unfit to be president:

Tom Angell@tomangell <SMALL class=time style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(136,153,166); LINE-HEIGHT: 18px">4m
                          </SMALL>If you supported the Iraq War in 2002 you do not have the judgement required to be president of the United States. @HillaryClinton

Comment

Look at all the sniper fire she is having to dodge already.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e0XDomYmjqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X