No announcement yet.

Yaaaayyyyyy another school shooting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaaayyyyyy another school shooting!!!!

Everyone grab your guns we have another school shooting and after all the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun!!!!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/four-shot...eattle-college

One dead, three wounded in shooting at Seattle Pacific University

06/05/14 08:39 PM—Updated 06/05/14 09:45 PM

By Benjamin Landy

One man was killed and three other people were injured when a lone gunman opened fire with a shotgun Thursday afternoon on the campus of Seattle Pacific University, in Seattle, Washington.

Police: Seattle Pacific shooter in custody

The four victims were received at Harborview Medical Center in varying conditions, according to hospital spokeswoman Susan Gregg. One 20-year-old man arrived in critical condition and died shortly after arrival. A young female patient was reported to be in critical condition after undergoing surgery, while two other young victims, one male and one female, were described as being in stable condition.

Police have the suspect, an adult man, in custody. No other suspects are being sought in connection with the shooting.

But...Gun control is unconstitutional!

Comment

Your title is in poor taste

Comment

Wow just what we need another gun control thread ........ you are like a gnat on an elephants ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          Wow just what we need another gun control thread ........ you are like a gnat on an elephants ass.
          and here you are posting in the thread. I guess that would make you the gnat on the gnat's ass.

Comment

Are you ready to go door to door to confiscate 300 million+ guns?

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
              Your title is in poor taste
              Yes, it is in very poor taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes View Post
                Are you ready to go door to door to confiscate 300 million+ guns?
                Not me, I am celebrating the fact we can carry our guns every where and shoot school kids. This is a great country.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                  Not me, I am celebrating the fact we can carry our guns every where and shoot school kids. This is a great country.
                  I feel the same way about abortion. America truly is wonderful.

Comment

This is a great country.

You're welcome.

Comment

So yet another mentally disturbed person shoots up a school. The impulse? Blame the gun, and not the psychopath who did it.

So we ban guns. And then a psychopath uses a knife or buys a gallon of gas and sets the place on fire. Gonna ban knives or gasoline?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        So yet another mentally disturbed person shoots up a school. The impulse? Blame the gun, and not the psychopath who did it.

So we ban guns. And then a psychopath uses a knife or buys a gallon of gas and sets the place on fire. Gonna ban knives or gasoline?

Who is blaming the gun? We are celebrating the gun in this thread. Take your hate somewhere else,

Comment

Who is blaming the gun? We are celebrating the gun in this thread. Take your hate somewhere else,

The title of this thread is disrespectful to the victims, and a rather lame way to advocate for gun control.

Comment

Obviously you're against guns, but in the process, your title of the thread is dumb and then you make this kind of post. People who own guns and believe in the 2nd Amendment don't celebrate school shootings. I don't own a gun myself, but to try to paint those that do like this is childish. Think before you post since there are quite a few people around here who do own guns and/or believe in rights to own guns and they aren't going to be happy about this. You'll be lucky not to be banned for even mocking celebrating a school shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                              The title of this thread is disrespectful to the victims, and a rather lame way to advocate for gun control.

Agreed. Pretending to be happy about a school shooting isn't funny nor help make a point either.

Comment

Working...
                              X