Open Carry Law in Texas - lolz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Carry Law in Texas - lolz

Not sure about anybody else but I don't think I'd be too comfortable going into a coffee shop or restaurant when you got some dudes bringing in assault rifles or shotguns. Heck even a handgun would make me feel a little odd. Don't mind them on the range, in your house or in your car but this aint the wild wild west anymore. I don't see that you need to have a gun on you 24/7.

I mean, look at these loons and tell me you're down with that, lol. Gonna go to sonic for a quick hamburger, better bring my AR15 with me and look cool......hahaha. Look at the tough guy in first pic, not only does he bring his assault rifle into a restaurant where there are kids, but the loon has his finger on the trigger. Would love to bust that chump in the mouth. That's not safe.

Last edited by ZONA; 05-26-2014, 03:34 AM.

Yeah, most 2A supporters even view these guys as morons - good read a couple of days ago from Andrew Branca (2A expert, wrote "Law of Self Defense")

Just a tease:
    I also think that anybody engaged in the practice of “Open Carry in YOUR FACE!!!” (henceforth “OCIYF!”) is behaving like a jackass.
    I'm a 2A supporter and I would leave the restaurant should these idiots walk in with the long rifles.

Comment

Add that to the list of reasons why I won't even so much as fly over Texas in the event there might be a mechanical problem and I might be forced to land there. We should trade it to Mexico for Baja California. Texas is right at the top of my "Do not visit" places in the world along with Somalia and Venezuela.

Comment

Oklahoma signed an open carry law for handguns in 2012 and I have yet to seen anyone carry a handgun in public. Here' the facts on the law.

http://www.ok.gov/governor/OpenCarryFAQ.html

Comment

My boss and her husband have concealed weapons permits. They don't carry shotguns though.

Comment

They truly do look like a bunch of jackasses ready to go postal at the local Starbucks at the drop of a hat.

No doubt those insecure phi beta kappa's wearing ARs across their chest out and about on a stroll through the mall mostly are sportin' a tiny winnie under wraps and are desperately trying to make up for in their own feeble minds.

Comment

Because you never know when ****s going to go down at a Starbucks...

Comment

Ok, we get it, you can go to a store a buy a gun to carry around.... We're all impressed

Hey look at me, I have a Big Gun!!! Look at me!!!!

People who are into guns and trained on safety are the LAST people I worry about having a problem with- that being said, leave the toys at home and carry your pistol like every other responsible owner/ carrier.

Comment

And another thing, that first guy should be worried about defending himself against a bad guy... He should be more terrified of coronary artery disease, hypertension and diabetus....

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamau View Post
                    They truly do look like a bunch of jackasses ready to go postal at the local Starbucks at the drop of a hat.

No doubt those insecure phi beta kappa's wearing ARs across their chest out and about on a stroll through the mall mostly are sportin' a tiny winnie under wraps and are desperately trying to make up for in their own feeble minds.
                    PIC2 is clearly an AR rifle platform.
                    PIC1 the big guy standing to the right side may have an AR it's hard to tell because of the resolution but it doesn't look right.
                    The little dude standing on the left is clearly NOT carrying an AR it appears to be a highly modified SKS carbine.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Not sure about...
                      I am sure that you have to have permission from the business or whatever venue you are in to have that weapon there...

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        Add that to the list of reasons why I won't even so much as fly over Texas in the event there might be a mechanical problem and I might be forced to land there. We should trade it to Mexico for Baja California. Texas is right at the top of my "Do not visit" places in the world along with Somalia and Venezuela.
                        People get the wrong impression of Texas. I've lived here all my life and not once have seen someone with a gun in a random place like this. We're not the crazy ass racist hicks that a lot of people in the country perceive us to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          oh please. Seriously, you are the idiot now.

Comment

PIC 1 was nicely posed and taken in a bar IMO.
                            Take a look at the setup station on the right.
                            To create controversy ??
                            Last edited by driver; 05-26-2014, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                              Because you never know when ****s going to go down at a Starbucks...
                              http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/S...260590131.html

Comment

Working...
                              X