Something everyone will love even Wags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something everyone will love even Wags

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gIcqb9hHQ3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't worry Democrats have this under control ...........
    Attached Files

Comment

Why does pundit theatre matter, baja?

Comment

the 2% bank idea should not just be for businesses. but for everyone. put the banksters out of business.

0% interest for them and 18% for us? debt slavery needs to end. and it can.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gIcqb9hHQ3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Congress is bought and paid for? He's exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
            the 2% bank idea should not just be for businesses. but for everyone. put the banksters out of business.

0% interest for them and 18% for us? debt slavery needs to end. and it can.
            A good first step would be to repeal all laws that restrict credit unions and to reinstate the usury laws that have been killed.

Comment

If you're talking about reducing and eliminating debt slavery, then you're talking about drastically reducing the size of government at ALL levels.

I supported Ron Paul last primary. What about you?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Comment

Gee. That name "Teddy Roosevelt" keeps popping up. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                  If you're talking about reducing and eliminating debt slavery, then you're talking about drastically reducing the size of government at ALL levels.

I think everyone that votes feels that way. While I have no doubt Paul endorses those things, once in Washington I sincerely doubt the Congress would allow such a thing. Congress is where the change needs to occur.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                      I think everyone that votes feels that way. While I have no doubt Paul endorses those things, once in Washington I sincerely doubt the Congress would allow such a thing. Congress is where the change needs to occur.
                      Ron Paul has been in Washington making a difference for 40 years

Comment

Ron Paul has been in Washington making a difference for 40 years
                        How? What has he accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                          How? What has he accomplished?

Forced an audit (of sorts) of the federal reserve something that had not been accomplished for nearly 100 years.

Feel free to google him for further accomplishments

Comment

Forced an audit (of sorts) of the federal reserve something that had not been accomplished for nearly 100 years.

Feel free to google him for further accomplishments
                            Funny, according to the results provided by Google, Paul has accomplished virtually nothing in his time in Congress.

Who's the fibber?

Comment

Working...
                            X