Andrew Cuomo
    2.78%
    Julian Castro
    2.78%
    LABF
    8.33%
    Other
    16.67%

I was a Biden Guy in 2008 then he dropped out and I became a Hillary supporter than on to Obama. 2012 I would love Warren as most Liberals would but I don't think she has the experience yet and she really isn't a great public speaker. She would make a better VP at this point. We really can't be serious about Castro yet. He is the Mayor of San Antonio for chriminey sakes. Cuomo is not liberal enough so my choice would be between Kristen Gillibrand and Martin O'Malley.

OK I vote for LABF!!!

My rising stars for 2024 after another 8 years of Dem rule is Gavin Newsome and Elizabeth Warren. They will be a power couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
      I was a Biden Guy in 2008 then he dropped out and I became a Hillary supporter than on to Obama. 2012 I would love Warren as most Liberals would but I don't think she has the experience yet and she really isn't a great public speaker. She would make a better VP at this point. We really can't be serious about Castro yet. He is the Mayor of San Antonio for chriminey sakes. Cuomo is not liberal enough so my choice would be between Kristen Gillibrand and Martin O'Malley.

OK I vote for LABF!!!

My rising stars for 2024 after another 8 years of Dem rule is Gavin Newsome and Elizabeth Warren. They will be a power couple.
      A brown/sanders ticket would be perfect but I believe everyone knows who will be president if she runs.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
        A brown/sanders ticket would be perfect but I believe everyone knows who will be president if she runs.
        Bernie would be my top choice but I just think he is too old now (72)

WOW.. Holy crap.... did anyone know that Elizabeth Warren is 64 years-old I thought she was 50 or something like that.

Elizabeth Warren

United States Senator
        Elizabeth Ann Warren is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing in bankruptcy law. Wikipedia

Born: June 22, 1949 (age 64), Oklahoma City, OK
        Office: Senator (D-MA) since 2013
        Previous office: Special Advisor for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (2010–2011)
        Books: The Two-Income Trap: Why Middle-Class Mothers and Fathers Are Going Broke, More
        Spouse: Bruce Mann (m. 1980), Jim Warren (m. 1968–1978)
        Children: Amelia Warren Tyagi, Alexander Warren

Must be the Indian blood in her.
        Last edited by Guess Who; 05-15-2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

You are talking about Sherrod Brown and not Jerry Brown right? haha Jerry has had his time running for President. I like S. Brown he is a little conservative but he would be good with a Warren or Sanders. I think there is a good Chance Hillary will pick him as VP.

I think she needs to go all in and Choose Warren or Gillibrand as her VP. All female ticket would kick ass.
          Last edited by Guess Who; 05-15-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Why the debate, isn't a 69 year old with double vision good enough for the democrats ...... She will only be 75 when she starts her second term.

According to the New York Daily News, Director of Fromer Eye Centers Dr. Mark Fromer noticed in closeup pictures of Clinton, it appears she is wearing an addition to her glasses called a Fresnel prism.

“If she’s wearing a Fresnel prism, then she has double vision without it,” Fromer told the Daily News.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ss-may-reveal/
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Pony Boy; 05-15-2014, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Bernie would be my top choice but I just think he is too old now (72)

WOW.. Holy crap.... did anyone know that Elizabeth Warren is 64 years-old I thought she was 50 or something like that.

Elizabeth Warren

United States Senator
              Elizabeth Ann Warren is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing in bankruptcy law. Wikipedia

Born: June 22, 1949 (age 64), Oklahoma City, OK
              Office: Senator (D-MA) since 2013
              Previous office: Special Advisor for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (2010–2011)
              Books: The Two-Income Trap: Why Middle-Class Mothers and Fathers Are Going Broke, More
              Spouse: Bruce Mann (m. 1980), Jim Warren (m. 1968–1978)
              Children: Amelia Warren Tyagi, Alexander Warren

Must be the Indian blood in her.
              Bankruptcy law, eh? Well at least she'll have one useful skill to help us hedge against the Chinese Century.

Comment

If Hillary Clinton had to follow NASCAR rules, she'd be covered in Goldman Sachs and Citigroup patches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                  If Hillary Clinton had to follow NASCAR rules, she'd be covered in Goldman Sachs and Citigroup patches.
                  Maybe so,what other option is there? I'm not voting for anyone on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                    Why the debate, isn't a 69 year old with double vision good enough for the democrats ...... She will only be 75 when she starts her second term.

According to the New York Daily News, Director of Fromer Eye Centers Dr. Mark Fromer noticed in closeup pictures of Clinton, it appears she is wearing an addition to her glasses called a Fresnel prism.

“If she’s wearing a Fresnel prism, then she has double vision without it,” Fromer told the Daily News.

Your hero Ronald Reagon was 70 when he started his first term.

BTW, glasses for dbl vision are not uncommon to be given after a concussion. Also they are only worn temporarily.

Gotta love how a BOGUS RIGHT-WING WEBSITE will make stuff up
                    Last edited by peacepipe; 05-15-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Zell Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

Ok Carl Rove, you know she doesn't wear those glasses anymore. She admitted (AT THE TIME) she wore them after her fall because of double vision from her concussion...lol... Rove says jump and the yahooos don't even bother to say "how high??" They just start jumping.

Last edited by Guess Who; 05-15-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          Smells better than all those Koch oil patches the Repubs would wear.

Comment

Smells better than all those Koch oil patches the Repubs would wear.
                            I saw JoeBi's son got appointed to the board of Ukraine's largest gas company.

Gaff is going to be in spectacular form should we all fall witness to President Shotgun come 2016.

Comment

Maybe so,what other option is there? I'm not voting for anyone on the right.
                              I'm going to support Bernie or Elizabeth. They are two of the very few people who realize the number one issue in the U.S. is to take on the banksters, Wall Street and campaign finance reform. If not them, I don't vote. Basically, I believe this country is no better than any other banana republic at this point. The SCOTUS is embarrassingly ideological, the legislature passes bills written by banks, the president takes orders from Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, and crony capitalism controls every issue. And on the Right you have nothing more substantive than ideological hysteria. What's the point? There is literally no difference between Clinton and Bush. Ask Wall Street. They've already said as much. They're perfectly happy with either. The ship sailed on this republic some time ago. We're just waiting for our Augustus.

Comment

Working...
                              X